PIG Gathering this Sat!-> PM me if you are coming

Hey all,

I'll put my house up as the venue for next saturdays gathering. I live in Greenwood which is about 15-20min north of Perth. I'll put on a BBQ with steak sausages and some salad. Partners and anyone else that has an interest in property is welcome.

Start Time: 7pm
What to Bring: Warm clothes and Maybe a few drinks

If everyone who can come could please PM me and I will give them my address in Greenwood. In your PM let me know how many people will be coming so I cant arrange dinner.

I'm hoping that it wont be too cold.

I have had two of the people that came last time let me know that they wouldnt be able to come this weekend. Depending on how many confirm we could shift to next weekend. Let me know.

Thanks Guys,

Jarrad (QL)

Hi Jared,

I previously confirmed but this weekend is a mates 30th (am I really getting that old?) so wont be able to make it.

-Steve

This Sat? July 1st?
I was hoping I could make this meeting as I haven't met up with other 'like-minded' people since the King's Park gathering years ago.

Unfortunately, I too have a birthday party to go to that night.

Have fun!!

cheers, Tony

This is what I imagine your PIG gathering to be like :D

pigs-3.jpg

Blast! I posted a q in the wrong thread and only just found you all chatting about a catch up tonight. Myself and spouse would love to have met you all but we are due in Perth for another function at 8pm. We would love to be at the next meet you organise though so please could you let me know through a pm or follow up on this thread? Have a great night. :))

Yayyyyyyy!!

What a night.... a huge 'Thank You' to Jared, Brian and Robyn for their hospitality.

Learnt a lot, laughed a lot and completely lost track of time :D

Thanks also to everyone who attended to make the evening a success!

Ditto bluegum,

What wonderful hosts! Thanks for an excellent night..

Please excuse this father of 2 littlies as he doesn't get out too much these days and may have had 1 or 2 drinks too many ;) however I'm paying for it today, 6am and I've already been up for an hour :eek:

Special mention to Jarrad,
Its inspiring to see someone your age thinking the way are, I'm sure you'll go far.

Cheers,

Bruce

Last edited:
ditto too,

great host, great company... will be encouraging like-minded frens to attend the next PIG meeting.

Thanks again Jarrod, Brian and Robyn!

Thanks and Looking forward

Thanks everyone for following through and coming along. I know some of you gave up other events to come along and I'm sure we were all the better for it both.

These things are only as good as the people that come so I encourage everyone to set aside Saturday September 2nd. If anyone wants to put their house up for the night please PM me. Ive taken everyones names down that have showed interest and will let everyone know as details develop.

I hope we can all go out over the next two months and get stuck into the different paths we are going down. Whether that be consolidation, subdivision, renovation and other value adding, selling to move forward and block and builds - its great to see the broad range of strategies being used!!

Thanks again,
QL

I might be able to make September 2nd, I'll let ya know closer to the date.

A Pig gathering sounds somewhat umm fun? :rolleyes: :p

It was a great gathering :)

QuickL - I hope you enjoyed my Heineken's in the fridge, it was the least I could do for such a good host!!

I dont mind putting my place up for the next meeting, only problem is I am down in Rockingham - so not sure how that sits with all you 'city slickers'.

On the upside Rockingham values have been going through the roof and it may give a few of you the opportunity to see what the area down there looks like and what your money can buy down the Rockingham Beach areas.

If those on QL list are still keen and any others are interested then I am sure we can set things in place ready for sept 2nd.

<KS>

Next Gathering

Thanks for putting your hand up KS, I dont have any prob with Rockingham as a venue hell I drive around 100km a day with work and properties in the south and my house in the north.

I didnt get to enjoy your Heinekens cos my dad had some in the fridge and he obviously continued on with the ones you left :)

Plenty of time to coordinate things.

QL

Sounds good for us as well as I'll be home from work this time.

Also Rockingham sounds like a great place to hold the event.:D
Thanks KS for the offer.

Regards

Regrow

Back