PIG Gathering this Sat!-> PM me if you are coming

Oops

Well, here we are just a week away from the next proposed PIG meeting on the 2nd September ... is it still on?

Either way, I cant make it after all this time guys... sorry :(

Hope to catch you on the 9th though for the Michael Yardley thing :D

Gathering Planned for the 2nd of Sept

Hey all
If we go ahead with a Saturday the 2nd gathering I will not be able to attend either. Of all the things in the world my brother and sisters 21st is one of the only events that could be moved to coincide with my planned night for the gathering and result in an obvious choice -> Their 21st.

I will however be attending Yardneys seminar, and think we should get together for a meal before or after the event.

I have been abit distant from the forum, focusing on finding another property so sorry about the lack of organisation. I am keen however to keep building on the group and have a cathup to see where everyone is at. I know its been an interesting 2 months for me.

Let me know your thoughts?

Best Regards,
Jarrad

I'm not having much luck with the reply stuff here.

I got duplicate posts, and then they both got deleted. Aaaarrgghh.

Anyway, I just said that I've just got back from China, so don't know if I can make it or not. KS, can you please PM me the details, and I'll do my best to be there.

Cheers

Myself and partner will not be able to attend the PIG meeting this month but will be at the seminar. So hopefully see some of you then.

I hope its still on.

It would be a shame to cancel because a few can't make it.

Hey KS let us know if you can still host the event.

Regards

Regrow

Hi KS,

I try to be there on 2nd Sep though I am hosting some investor guests from Singapore.

I'm also attending Michael Yardney seminar on 9th Sep 2006.

Do PM me regarding the meeting outcome please once it has been finalised.

Thank you.

Cheers,
Kenneth KOH

Yardney's Event and PIG Gathering

Hey Guys,

People going to Yardneys Event so far are-
Blue Gum
Tizzy
Bruce W
Paulie
Kenneth
Regrow (x2)

I will look at organising a dinner or catchup either side of the event. If anyone else is going let us know here. Michael Yardney has expressed interest in catching up with us so we'll see if we can tie that in.

I'm still definitely keen to have a PIG catchup and would be open to an alternative date of the 16th. So far we have built on attendance from the 1st to the 2nd gathering and would like to keep doing that. What do you think KS?

Regards,

Jarrad

Last edited:
We also will be attending Michaels event.:)

The 16th for the PIG meeting will not be good for us as I fly back to work on the 11th. :(

Regards

Regrow

Sorry we can't make the 16th September either because we have a hospital ball and a stay at the Burswood organised. Its not likely that everyone can make it to PIG meetings everytime anyway. Even if half of the group can get together that would still be great I'm sure. :)

Just as a heads up; I see Bill ZHENG is coming back to Perth on the 16th SEPT for another Seminar..(he is here on the 9th with Michael YARDNEY)

Quick Learner said:
Hey Guys,

People going to Yardneys Event so far are-
Blue Gum
Tizzy
Bruce W
Paulie

Jarrad

I think you've missed a few there QL, having a look at the thread Rixter posted re Michaels Seminar.

If we can get together with Michael afterwards that would be a bonus, we'll have to sort out a venue ASAP.

why not just kick back and have a couple of relaxing ales at the bar after the event and a bit of a chat.The seminar does go from 9 am till 4pm.My brain cells will need to be sedated by the end of that.
Otherwise meet for a big hearty brekky before the event.
There is a few hotels within walking distance[l think] that serve a brekky.
cheers yadreamin

Am looking forward to catching up with everyone during and after the Yardley Seminar, however I do have a note from my doctor saying that if my fever starts and Fremantle are playing I am to go to the nearest tv, drink at least a beer every 15-25 minutes and yell one eyed encouragement at the little black box until I stop sweating or the game finishes.

Still happy to catch up with you all after that, yes even you quick learner you fowl eagles supporting bretheren.

Is anyone familiar with the convention centre? I want to know as we are expected to organise our own lunches are there places to eat on site? A place for coffee and a sandwich or something light? I can just ring and check but I thought I'd ask you all first.

Me too!

I am also going to Michael's seminar and would be very keen to meet up with some WA SS crew, having never met anyone in person yet!
Count me in for lunch or a few beers afterwards.

Cheers, Chris

I think these 2 threads should be combined about this event.I am quite sure there is a large cafe type eatery outside the convention centre, city side.
cheers yadreamin

Back