pillar and post

Hello property friends!
Its been a while since ive posted-been busy researching!!!

I wondered if any body has used the services of "pillar and post".
I can certainly see lots of recommendations but i actually wanted feedback from someone who has infact hired them to help our with your project.
Feel free to pm me if you want to be a bit more detailed in your feedback and you dont feel ok to post on the forum.

Many thanks and happy new year to all!!

Hi Tgan, I took the first step to being one of their clients a bit under two years ago then pulled out. I've cut and pasted my feedback on them below.

Pillar + Post ? Their process is that potential clients sign up for a Property Development Assessment for around $460. I signed up for that (still not sure if that is a mistake) and they gave me an assessment with 4 different development options. Two were useless and not what I asked for. One option would have given me an equity gain of around $70,000 and the other option would have ended up in VCAT and eventually probably be knocked back.

They then wanted me to pay $1,477 and sign up for stage two which was meet with their accountant and mortgage broker. After I politely declined, they invited me to sign up for their discreet property acquisition service for educated and property savvy clients that cost $5,900. I was very disappointed with what I feel to be their incompetence and excessive focus on sales.

may i ask who are they?

They are a mob that helps people with residential developments in Melbourne.

http://pillarandpost.com.au/

I read a post recently about someone who had a positive experience with them so best do your DD and form your own opinion.

thx guys for your pm msgs.
i was however familar with that particular post.
i guess i was looking for someone who had infact used them all the way through.
thx
:)

Back