Pinballs

Took a while to get around to taking a photo, but here's the new addition to the pool room.

wcs1.jpg

old thread but congratz on the pin, i have 2 and would love to have more but space is tight, so tight that one of my arcade games is in the smoko room at work for everyone to play for free :)

Yep I grew up with pinball machines in our house, I can remember Jurassic Park and the Adams Family. Was great fun for birthday parties. My favourite trick was to slide the glass lid off and stuff socks into the slots and get outrageous scores by never letting the balls go down :D

Yep I grew up with pinball machines in our house, I can remember Jurassic Park and the Adams Family. Was great fun for birthday parties. My favourite trick was to slide the glass lid off and stuff socks into the slots and get outrageous scores by never letting the balls go down :D

CHEAT:cool::D:cool:

Let me know if you are selling the Adams Family!@

Back