PIT with personal borrower

Hi,

Anyone had any luck lately with lenders allowing the Chan and Naylor PIT and the structure where they have the personal name as the borrower and the Pty Ltd ATF on title and mortgage. Same person is borrower, director of trustee, and unit holder etc

If so please feel free to enlighten me!!!:eek:

Hi,

Anyone had any luck lately with lenders allowing the Chan and Naylor PIT and the structure where they have the personal name as the borrower and the Pty Ltd ATF on title and mortgage. Same person is borrower, director of trustee, and unit holder etc

If so please feel free to enlighten me!!!:eek:

Hi Marty,

I am doing one atm with St George. Not a PIT deed but a fixed unit trust, but same thing from a borrowing pov.

The (very few) lenders who still do hybrid trusts can usually be convinced it's a HDT and fund against it. Been a while since I've seen one but check out:

St George
AMP
RESI

Then tell them to consider an ownership structure that won't shoot them in the head.

Don't do a lot of hybrid trust but personally for hybrid i like to use AMP as they seem to get trust borrowing and accept trust borrowing especially complex trust .. i have even taken a hybid loan up to 85% with AMP ( this was a while back tho...like 2012 or something )

AMP
Citibank
St George

Thanks Terry, PT, Teshy and Mic . I know there are a few lenders who will do fund Hybrid but was wondering specifically on who will do with a personal name borrower and corporate Trustee as mortgagor.

Terry answered that for me so thanks Terry you really are a font of trust structure knowledge.

Hi,

I bought a property recently under Hybrid trust, had pre approval from CBA, BOM & NAB... we settled with BOM.

The CBA usually vet the trust deed when the prepare the loan offer documents and a hybrid trust is generally outside of their policy. I think you made the right choice because there's a good chance that the CBA would have baulked at the last minute.

Back