Please Discuss

Green party should be disbanded for the good of the country. They come up with the worst **** every single time.

Thought i'd visit her FB page after she came out with this gem, and found that many others thought to do so too.

Some very funny comments left for SHY, like...

"Did McHale's Navy take prisoners ???"

"I'm surprised she didn't ask to have the boats towed to Giligan's Island.... no detention centre there!"

"Rumor has it that Sarah Hanson-Young was watching All Saints, and after seeing the wait times in emergency on the show, a full inquiry has been launched on the health system."

"Hey Sarah, can you ask Scott Morrisson about all those men illegally detained in Stalag 13 after you sort the Sea Patrol issue ?"

"Maybe you could to take Colonel Klink & Sargent Schults to the war crimes tribunal."

No I did not leave a comment.

What a numpty :eek:.

Is she the worst Senator ever?

If not the worst, then right up there with a fighting chance.

With the Green vote dropping like a stone in the last federal election from 11.76% down to only 8.65%, there were only 1 in 12 Australians who actually voted for the radical Greens.

It's totally embarrassing for highly professional military officers and high ranking officials, who have been instructed to carry out a military operation by an elected Government, to be forced to sit there and listen to her drivel. She was completely out-classed in every respect.

Last edited:
That's what happens when a child tries to do an adult's job.
I had a similar thought.

I was trying to think in a positive manner about this lady, but having seen her in action a few times over various things, I can't help but feeling she is too young and idealistic to be able to do an affective job in her role - you need someone older and far more worldly I believe...

Sorry if that sounds arrogant and causes offence (actually; not really - I don't care if anyone is offended), but it's sorta how it is with this situation I reckon.

I know we all want the world to be prefect, but sometimes you simply can't be a do-gooder and you need to use the big stick.

At the end of the day, the people who come here on boats are taking big risks, putting unfair pressure on all concerned, and our Gubbmint is left to look look like the bad guy every time.

It has to be stopped.

So democracy is fine as long as it isn't someone you disagree with?

Criticism is needed - of all parties. But calling for a party you disagree with to be banned is just juvenile in the extreme.

So democracy is fine as long as it isn't someone you disagree with?

Criticism is needed - of all parties. But calling for a party you disagree with to be banned is just juvenile in the extreme.

The same reason they don't have mens vs womens sports, or have paralympians in same field as Olympians. If you're going to compete you have to be on the same playing field as the rest of the competitors.

Show me a greens party person (or supporter) who isn't a radical retard.

Back