Please talk some sense into me....

Is not a ski boat not a 'silly impractical thing'?

I would feel like an absolute twit driving round in a 4wd, turbo diesel ute or a hotted up v8 ute.(see below)

People would laugh their heads off a hotted up V8 ute with the huge spotties, the oversize bull bar and B&S stickers on the back window in the city.

The little finger wave is related to young guys speeding, nothing to do with the type of car they drive.

By the way a while back a young guy copped the little finger wave, took it as an insult and went into a bit of a road rage scenario with the waver.

It could be considered an insult to a lot of guys. Wonder if the shiny bums at the RTA considered that?

500k :eek: Holly Cow...!!!

I was dead against the car mate, but if you have 500 k a year coming shortly, go and buy the silly looking, impractical thing.

Just be carefull of the type of girl it will attract. I was always keen myself to tone it down a bit in my courting days, as I didn't want to attract the gold digger types. I like being a dag, so I wanted a girl who likes being with a dag. I would feel like an absolute twit in such a car, but lucky we are all different.

Where I live, people would laugh their heads off at such a car. The 'cool car' to own for a young bloke is a done up V8 holden ute. The practical car for the sensible young bloke is a four wheel drive turbo diesel ute so they can tow their girlfriends horse float. Something to think about I suppose if you have to spend a few years in the bush with your job. Instead of the hot girls wanting to get in your sports car, you will be getting the 'little finger' wave.

See ya's.

You're right i dont. I can only go by the tone of your posts.

For free? Thats funny!

Haha - you have no idea what my 'level' is!

I'm just giving him the face slapping he asked for?! :p

Perhaps it's a bit rough, a bit more like a punch in the face...:D

Negativity?

I'm offering, for free, very constructive and realistic criticism that is particular to this person's situation. You normally have to pay people for this.

This is what he said to me earlier:

He's already changed his mind/become unsure after 9 hours!

They're not, if you can dream it, you can achieve it...seriously, but this is a whole other thread, which we've done before many times.

Yes, agree with ozperp. We each have different backgrounds, jobs, etc and our opinions are all affected by that. There really is no right or wrong way to organise your finances: they just all have different prices and results. If aussieboy wants to do it a certain way because he has certain assumptions about his future income, why not? We put down our ideas. He listens if he wants to.

It's not worth personal attacks over.
Alex

Back