Pls advise of an ethical Buyers Agent in Mt Gravatt area

Hi

I have a good friend who keeps finding herself in trouble in the property buying space. After a divorce rendering her vulnerable emotionally she is desperate to buy a PPOR near her son's school. She has clear criteria for a BA. Almost signed up for a flood zone home stopping at 11th hour.

Thanks colleagues

Renee

Thank you very much for the link with all the BA agents

I am keen to get a name of an ethical agent who can work with a lady who has been badly burnt and requires clear guidance and support. I looking for the capability profile of a BA who has excellent communication skills and capacity to work with someone who struggles to stay focused. I have asked the lady to write me a word document now on the non negotiable criteria and like to have criteria to support a BA - this has required more advice to be specific as well. It is a bit like holding her hand.

Clarification

The lady had been burnt by her own property investments ...I am looking to refer her now to a good buyers agent. She has never accessed a BA service before howevet I see a lot of value for her to source a BA

Go to the site already suggested, rebaa.com.au take a look around, read the code of conduct and other things there. Then take a look at the individual members sites in areas that service where you friend is looking.

I've dealt with several BAs mentioned on the site and have had great experiences. The REBAA site is a great place to start.

Go to the site already suggested, rebaa.com.au take a look around, read the code of conduct and other things there. Then take a look at the individual members sites in areas that service where you friend is looking.

I've dealt with several BAs mentioned on the site and have had great experiences. The REBAA site is a great place to start.

Thank you guys Will do

Back