Plumber damages toilet

If you have paid him in full, it is next to impossible to get him to come back and fix it.

Tradies are not known for their goodwill on coming back to fix little things (your issue is not so little) that take a short time - they can't be bothered, most of them - to their detriment.

Mind you; there are loads of stories of tradies who are not paid on time, or paid at all, too.

Chicken and egg, I guess.

I have NFI why people want to blow this tax thing out of proportion when all i'm trying to achieve is the plumber fix what he has broken.

Hi Spades,

Try not to be cranky at Perp, she's a top sort and never means any malice towards anyone.

The reasons, I suspect if I had to guess, your toilet thread has been sidetracked is two-fold.

# 1 is that in this instance, your subject matter is as boring as bat**** and not very interesting to the majority of the pedants on here.

# 2 is the ATO angle and all of the implied implications are far more interesting and more general in nature, hence the wider interest. The fact it opens up discussions on tax law brings the SS pedants flocking like moths to a flame.

I hope your bog is now fixed to your satisfaction.

Back