Plumber / Electrician in Moree and West Kempsey

Hi,

I have live in Adelaide and have an investment property each in Moree and West Kempsey. Lately, my PMs (both) have been sending me requests for replacing a/cs, hot water system etc. Recently, PM from Moree quoted $2,400 to replace one air conditioning unit :mad:. Is it a normal price ?

Can you help with some a contact / maintenance person who can help with repairs ? I find quote from the PM way too expensive.

Thanks for your help in advance.

David Marshall Plumbing from Moree is the one my PM uses. I have found that services are very high in Moree, as there are a shortage of tradies, so the ones they do have, can sometimes charge like a wounded bull. I also noticed that my maintenance prices dropped considerably with the appointment of a new PM, as I had a very bad experience with one company who seemed to be completely non-sympathetic to non-locals.

David Marshall Plumbing from Moree is the one my PM uses. I have found that services are very high in Moree, as there are a shortage of tradies, so the ones they do have, can sometimes charge like a wounded bull. I also noticed that my maintenance prices dropped considerably with the appointment of a new PM, as I had a very bad experience with one company who seemed to be completely non-sympathetic to non-locals.

Hi Skater,

I am looking at changing my PM as the one in West kempsey sends me bills for few hundred dollars every couple of months. Recently a hot water system was changed. I asked him to send me pictures of the damaged HWS and the new HWS and only received pics of new HWS.

It looks like the PMs have a sales quota to achieve and they do it from the interstate landlords.

Sent you a PM to share the details of your property manager in Moree.

Thank you.

Back