Plumber Recommendations Western Sydney

Does anyone have any Plumber recommendations for Western Sydney

City of Blacktown area

Have used a local group a few times for the same job and looking to find another provider

Try my plumber George- top bloke and does a great job!
George Ph: 0425 812 084

Thanks Jacque! We had George over today - fixed the pipes under the kitchen sink and replaced washers in shower taps. $70 inc GST.

Our other plumber charges $110 to just to begin with and isn't so reliable. Last time he replaced the washers in the shower taps, we still had issues....

I'm about to email my PM to call George by default!

Thanks Jacque! We had George over today - fixed the pipes under the kitchen sink and replaced washers in shower taps. $70 inc GST.

Our other plumber charges $110 to just to begin with and isn't so reliable. Last time he replaced the washers in the shower taps, we still had issues....

I'm about to email my PM to call George by default!

He is good value MsAli but don't use him too much or else he won't come to my place when I need him ;)
Glad it worked out for you.
I also have an excellent builder for small projects if you need one... he's not the cheapest however quality and attention to detail is fantastic!

I most certainly wouldn't recommend Blacktown plumbing. They can't read basic maps of your yard to dig a hole. Spend a few hours digging in the wrong spot with a guy they hired on an excavator to find sewer pipes to no avail and then in the end pulled out a nice little device they put down the pipe and then just ran a metal detector like thing over the ground to find the pipe in the yard. Cost me a fortune when they could have done that first and taken like ten minutes to find.

And then watching how they actually fixed it i could have done it myself and saved $4500

Found out after the fact my sister used them too and they installed a hot water system and wired it in wrong. the electrics burnt out in like a day. so she called them back and another guy was sent out. he had no idea they installed it and made some comments about who ever installed this should be shot. and then had to eat his words when she showed him the invoice from his company for the install. mind you they charged her to fix it too.

I most certainly wouldn't recommend Blacktown plumbing. They can't read basic maps of your yard to dig a hole. Spend a few hours digging in the wrong spot with a guy they hired on an excavator to find sewer pipes to no avail and then in the end pulled out a nice little device they put down the pipe and then just ran a metal detector like thing over the ground to find the pipe in the yard. Cost me a fortune when they could have done that first and taken like ten minutes to find.

And then watching how they actually fixed it i could have done it myself and saved $4500

Found out after the fact my sister used them too and they installed a hot water system and wired it in wrong. the electrics burnt out in like a day. so she called them back and another guy was sent out. he had no idea they installed it and made some comments about who ever installed this should be shot. and then had to eat his words when she showed him the invoice from his company for the install. mind you they charged her to fix it too.

If it was installed in a manner which was faulty she should not be paying to fix it. I'd try speaking to a consumer / home owners advocacy group about that.

He is good value MsAli but don't use him too much or else he won't come to my place when I need him ;)
Glad it worked out for you.
I also have an excellent builder for small projects if you need one... he's not the cheapest however quality and attention to detail is fantastic!

Cheers Jacque. I didn't tell him, but emailed my property manager to only ask him to come :D

Thanks, will email you regarding the builder.

I have been using Gary from http://www.seinorsplumbing.com.au/.
Absolute gem of a person. Very professional and reasonable.

I was looking for a plumber, and decided to use your recommendation.
Gary was great, i am glad I went with him. Charged me a very reasonable fee, and went beyond just attending to my problem, by checking other areas of the house. Would second his recommendation. He was very professional, and explained things along the way.

Back