Plz recommend an agency/agent for Rooty Hill area

As per the title could ppl with recommend an agency or a particular agent in around Rooty Hill area plz?
The attached photos were sent to me by the handyman I sourced myself and this wasnt even mentioned on the exit report and when I queried the agent I am with now why they just let the previous tenant got away with it, they replied becoz 'its not malicious damage just the stove being too close to the cupboard'

Btw any good idea in terms of repairing it?

20150526_133258.jpg
20150526_133308.jpg
20150526_133317.jpg
20150526_133328.jpg

Last edited:
If it is from the heat then I would try to heat gun the cupboard laminate back into place and nail it in.

With the side panel, the laminate would probably have to be removed and instead you could place a thin white acrylic panel on top which should be okay.

That doesn't look like damage from the stove, especially on the far larger panel. I reckon it's from a kettle that has been left to boil repeatedly & the steam is the culprit.

I use St Mary's Professionals. Talk to Rosie or Lisa. But, mine are all in 2770, which is nearer than Rooty Hill, although they did manage a unit for me in Kingswood, as well.

The cabinets are vinyl wrap. The steam from the rice cooker would have caused it to peel away.

Hopefully your LL insurance covers accidental damage. You will need a new fridge panel, cupboard door and cupboard end panel by the looks. Maybe circa $1500 for panels + handyman labour

Last edited:
Unfortunately vinyl wrapped kitchens look good for a little while then start to peel irrespective of heat or steam, though they will accelerate damage.

New panel is the only solution.

The cabinets are vinyl wrap. The steam from the rice cooker would have caused it to peel away.

Hopefully your LL insurance covers accidental damage. You will need a new fridge panel, cupboard door and cupboard end panel by the looks. Maybe circa $1500 for panels + handyman labour

Just talked to teri scheer
she said its mostly not calm able under accident damage as this damage on the cupboard seemed to be a result from a gradual process rather than in one 'go'

Last edited:
Yes they like to disclaim everything dont they.

Has bond been released to tenant?

yup the property agent only deducted some cleaning n let them go n that was last December.
As u can see from my location I am in Melbourne and the property is in Rooty Hill so I am kind of just relying on the agent..

We have our Rooty Hill property thru R&H Blacktown.
Can't comment too much as we've only had the property 6wks. But the property has been managed by them for years and it was immaculate, we've just had a new tenant in and Nadia was thorough with her review of applications and ensuring that the place will be well looked after.

Back