PM for Bracken Ridge QLD

Hi all,
Been some time since I posted on this forum. It has always been a great resource.
Statement: We have a property in Bracken Ridge QLD. I get the feeling from condition reports etc that the current PM maybe letting us down a bit. The previous tenant left the house in an unclean state. The PM has been assisting us with some things, supposedly cleaning, some repainting and general maintenance, but they just supplied a condition report, filled out by them and then the new tenant. There is a degree of difference in what the PM is saying about some things and what the tenant is saying. Apart from getting on a plane and doing my own inspection, I somehow feel that the tenant may be more correct. The previous tenant's child took to the carpet with a permanent marker, it was cleaned but didn't clean out very well, so the carpet is stained. I feel that the PM shoul;d have had the previous tenant fix it then and there, but it was left until the tenant vacated 2 years later, and by then it was all too late.
Lots of other stuff, so we will start looking for someone who may be more "intune".
Question: Can anyone recommend a "good" PM in the Bracken Ridge area?
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi GeeVee

If you want a hastle free Property Manager working for you rather than the tenant why not try Tania at Mayfair Realty.

I have just appointed Tania to look after my entire portfolio on the Northside and she is excellent and very thorough.

Give he call on 0403 464 048 or 07 3262 4533 and tell her i sent you.

Good luck.

Back