PM for Elizabeth East?

Hi
I have been reading and following this forum, wish I have found this before we bought our first property 3 years ago in Melbourne
We have just purchased our first ip in Elizabeth East, and will be calling around the pm, wondering if anyone has a good pm up there to recommend? And what's the general pm fees in this area?
Thank you in advance for your help :)

I use Ray White Northgate, while they're not the closest Ray White, they have managed the property well over the last 3 years.

Thank you Dave, just hopped on the site and they don't manage Elizabeth area :eek:

Yes they do and are happy to do so. I checked re this during my interview process with 6-7 PM's, as I have some slums that need new management too :)

I included Ray White Northgate in the list, and they seemed like nice people, but their fee structure and fees on fees with more fees was just ridiculous

At the time I negotiated most of those fees to go. From memory I'm @ 7% + gst - 1 week rent for lease - no advertising costs - $55 per appearance at tribunal - $4 admin fee per month.

Yeah they wouldnt budge at all (even after dropping your name), best they would do was 8.8% for multi property with gold inclusions, wouldnt do a lower level eg bronze/silver at a lower % at all.

Haha my name :| maybe that's why they didn't drop it.

I got onto it reasonable while ago, not sure if I would get the same deal today.

Thank you for your recommendation, will give them a call
Also had a pm from Xenia who manages property too. Have emailed her too. Have any of you dealt with her before?

Thank you for your recommendation, will give them a call
Also had a pm from Xenia who manages property too. Have emailed her too. Have any of you dealt with her before?

She posts on these forums, it might be worth reviewing her previous posts to get an idea of what she's about and making a decision from there.

Back