Raywhite Northgate 08 82663100, ask for Denise or Michelle
The have been managing a property of mine for 8months now and have been excellent.
I was recommended them by a colleague as they manage a property for them and said they were very good.
I have served her a notice to cancel PM contract for both the properties. She has agreed to release 82. She doesn't want to release 82A (Tenanted by her) and has given me an option to pay her $1,450 as break fee to cancel the PM agreement. Is this a common practice? A clause in the contract states that either party can terminate the contract with 30 days written notice.
Has anyone faced a similar situation ? I am planning to meet REISA in next couple of days. Any suggestions welcome.
- Old PM served notice on Oct 17, 2012.
- New PM does rent appraisal on Oct 17, 2012.
- New PM shows property to prospective tenants on Oct 18, 2012
- Tenants signing the lease agreement on Oct 19, 2012.
- Tenants moving in on Oct 21, 2012.
Previous PM could not rent the same property for 10 weeks .
This one did it in a day without even advertising.
Wow !!! So happy and relieved. Now we can go to Bali for a holiday.