PM in Clearview, SA

Hi all,

Our first sub division is complete and the houses are ready to be rented. Can anyone suggest a good PM in Clearview, SA?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Raywhite Northgate 08 82663100, ask for Denise or Michelle

The have been managing a property of mine for 8months now and have been excellent.

I was recommended them by a colleague as they manage a property for them and said they were very good.

Thanks

Raywhite Northgate 08 82663100, ask for Denise or Michelle

The have been managing a property of mine for 8months now and have been excellent.

I was recommended them by a colleague as they manage a property for them and said they were very good.

Thanks Brady. I am meeting Vanessa today.

Thanks once again.

One of the two courtyard homes (82 and 82A), was tenanted by the current PM. However, she could not get 82 rented for 10 weeks (loss of over $3,500 in rent). We have had few issues with the current PM, to mention a few :

1. We have to follow up for everything and every time.
2. The tenants put a foxtel dish and removed the side access gate without her knowledge. We found that out and informed her :).
3. She told us the houses are tenanted and occupied. There was no one in the house for next 5 days.
4. She put the tenants in without discussing with us. When we asked for the tenant's information, her message was 'I can't tell you due to privacy issues'.

I have served her a notice to cancel PM contract for both the properties. She has agreed to release 82. She doesn't want to release 82A (Tenanted by her) and has given me an option to pay her $1,450 as break fee to cancel the PM agreement. Is this a common practice? A clause in the contract states that either party can terminate the contract with 30 days written notice.

Has anyone faced a similar situation ? I am planning to meet REISA in next couple of days. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
FM

Last edited:
New tenants

1. Old PM served notice on Oct 17, 2012.
  2. New PM does rent appraisal on Oct 17, 2012.
  3. New PM shows property to prospective tenants on Oct 18, 2012
  4. Tenants signing the lease agreement on Oct 19, 2012.
  5. Tenants moving in on Oct 21, 2012.

Previous PM could not rent the same property for 10 weeks :eek:.

This one did it in a day without even advertising.

Wow !!! So happy and relieved. Now we can go to Bali for a holiday.:)

I have served her a notice to cancel PM contract for both the properties. She has agreed to release 82. She doesn't want to release 82A (Tenanted by her) and has given me an option to pay her $1,450 as break fee to cancel the PM agreement. Is this a common practice? A clause in the contract states that either party can terminate the contract with 30 days written notice.

Has anyone faced a similar situation ? I am planning to meet REISA in next couple of days. Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks
FM

Had a chat with REISA and they advised me that the agreement signed by the agency is NOT a standard REISA agreement :mad:. Lesson learn't - don't take the agent on the face value. Apparently i cannot get out of the agreement as the agreement protects the agency.

The agency has become very bullying and non co-operative ever since I have served them notice.

I definitely know which agency not to use ever :rolleyes:

1. Old PM served notice on Oct 17, 2012.
  2. New PM does rent appraisal on Oct 17, 2012.
  3. New PM shows property to prospective tenants on Oct 18, 2012
  4. Tenants signing the lease agreement on Oct 19, 2012.
  5. Tenants moving in on Oct 21, 2012.

Previous PM could not rent the same property for 10 weeks :eek:.

This one did it in a day without even advertising.

Wow !!! So happy and relieved. Now we can go to Bali for a holiday.:)

Great work FirstMillion! Glad to hear that you now have a PM who by the sounds of it is working for you.

Thanks

Great work FirstMillion! Glad to hear that you now have a PM who by the sounds of it is working for you.

It's Vanessa from Ray White Northgate. Highly recommended PM. She has been easy to deal with, flexible and switched on.

Thanks to you for the referral.

Another update :
Received an email from the agent suggesting that she will hold $1000 until we decide whether we want to continue or pay her contract termination fees.
Is this common practise with the agents. I think this is arm twisting.

As suggested,get a property lawyer,it will cost less than your break fee,yes,you are under a contract,but there will be loopholes.Give the PM a taste of reality there is no free ride,sounds like a uselss one anyway.

Back