PM in Eagleby/Beenleigh area

I'm moving overseas and need a reliable PM for my property in Eagleby. Some of the previous posts on this subject are quite old, so I'm hoping to get some current recommendations. I was thinking of going with Bernats Lewis (who sold me the property originally), but read some mixed reviews about them... Any help is much appreciated! :)

I have properties in Eagleby and have used a few local PM's but have now moved mine to Lu Bracher at Property Management HQ - www.propertymanagementhq.com.au. She was very helpful when taking over the management and has helped me with some bad tenants.

It is her own business so she won't be leaving, and it is in her best interest to do a good job. Definately recommend talking to her on 0425 225 678

Beenleigh PM

I've been using Run Property for the past 15+ years (they used different business names prior, but the same people). They not cheap, but good at their job (rate can be negotiated). Property Reports arrive regularly with pictures, tenants are actively sought and consequently quickly found (of course, it depends on market conditions as well). Rent is regularly reviewed. all files relating to the property can be accessed online. I live interstate, so a good PM and services like the above is a must for me.
Their number: 07 3833 6610

I have properties in Eagleby and have used a few local PM's but have now moved mine to Lu Bracher at Property Management HQ - www.propertymanagementhq.com.au. She was very helpful when taking over the management and has helped me with some bad tenants.

It is her own business so she won't be leaving, and it is in her best interest to do a good job. Definately recommend talking to her on 0425 225 678

I spoke with Lu a few years back when I was looking to purchase in the area - she was very helpful/knowledgeable.

Cheers

Jamie

Hi Jamie you may have already left for overseas, however thought I would also post for anyone looking for a PM in the beenleigh/Eagleby area. Jo from Sold and Leased has been excellent, we don't live near Eagleby and we know our property is in good hands with Jo. Hope this helps :)

Back