PM in Frankston, Vic

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows a PM in Frankston (Vic) area which is good but on a decent fees and charges structure and conditions. Also, any information on opposite, what to avoid, would be helpful. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Asi102

incompetent, malovelent

Be on your guard here. Most local PMs hover between being incompetent and malovelent. They are invariably full of smiles & promises in the beginning. But when things go wrong, they seldom take responsibility. Some even take kickbacks from tradesmen for exagggerated work that does not need doing.

good but on a decent fees and charges structure and conditions. Also, any information on opposite, what to avoid, would be helpful Kind regards,
Asi102

Be aware that the saving on commission (usually between 5-7%) isn't the most crucial thing. What you don't need are PMs who place bad prospective tenants in your house - the sort of people who will call in a tradesman each time the door squeaks or the tap washers need replacing. You need to be very firm in regards to unnecessary callouts.

I have several IPs in Franga and am very happy with PM - Kirk Stafford at Stafford Property Consultants (mob 0418 563 105 ) .

Down to earth , knows his stuff and gets the job done , good bloke.

Regards Peter Kabba

Not sure if your still looking but Hayley Weston from Buxton (now called Fruit Property..?) manages mine and I couldnt be happier!!

From the initial listing she has been excellent...

Not sure if your still looking but Hayley Weston from Buxton (now called Fruit Property..?) manages mine and I couldnt be happier!!

From the initial listing she has been excellent...

I am currently with Wentworth Crowders, but since Crowders were acquired by Wentworths they seem to operate on a battery hen model. In cubicles managing 200 rentals each.

I use Buxton in Mentone and have been extremely happy with them and I was thinking of moving to Buxton Frankston. Are Fruit no longer part of Buxton?

Back