PM in Frankston

I am looking for a good PM in Frankston instead of my current one who has made me about thousands loss from poor management. anyone can recommend good one for me? many thanks.

Hi there, I have had good experience with my managers so far - maybe try them - Andrew Milne Real Estate in Frankston

I am looking for a good PM in Frankston instead of my current one who has made me about thousands loss from poor management. anyone can recommend good one for me? many thanks.

Mmm, I can only give you a name of an average PM...eg mine. ;)

Ok, I'll bite, why has your current PM lost you thousands?

I'm actually going to take a day off work one day and interview a few and make an on the spot decision, so far my shortlist is:

Stockdale & Leggo
Buxton
Andrew Milne
Dawes First National.

If anyone has had negative experiences with any PM's in the suburb, please send me a private message so I can avoid the dodgy ones.

Thanks!

beekay.

I am with hocking stuart, callum, although i talk to carly in the beginning, ok so far. a bit hard to contact, i think he got a lot of property to look after ?

Hi there, I have had good experience with my managers so far - maybe try them - Andrew Milne Real Estate in Frankston

I have had a great experience with Andrew Milne looking after mine. I have found Cathy to be excellent. She chases rental arrears vigorously and gets the tenants back on track very effectively.

Regards Jason.

Have tried most agencies for my frank properties inc mpre, hocking stuart, andrew milne, buxton for prop mgt..

my assessment is that they are all as good / bad as each other. The renting demographic is the icing on the cake.

Having said that, it has never been enough of a problem to put me off an area/ investing. It needs to be managed on an ongoing basis, sometimes micro management.

No point sweating about it if the long term goal is to harvest the equity. Make sure there is landlord / loss of rent insurance for all ip's

Harris

Back