PM in Hassall Grove (Sydney West next to Plumpton)?

Hi,

I have settled in a property in Hassall Grove (Sydney West next to Plumpton), Can anyone recommend a good PM in the area?

Thanks,

Roberto.

I was using Starr Partner Rooty Hill. They transfer me to Raine & Horne Blacktown due to some sort of business arrangement. I am happy with both Agents.

Try Ray White in Blacktown, I've been using them for years mainly because

of their busy location but they were also good when I had a difficult tenant.

The last thing we want is to have to deal with such tenants ourselves.

Thank you All for the recommendations. I have engaged The Professional St Marys.

I read everywhere the rental market in Western Sydney is hot, however my property has been advertised for rental for three weeks and haven't received the first application.

I think it is time to start decreasing the rent.

Regards,

Roberto.

roberto have you got a link too the property , some here may have an idea about what to do to make it more rentable rather than decreasing the rent ?

stuart

Thank you All for the recommendations. I have engaged The Professional St Marys.

I read everywhere the rental market in Western Sydney is hot, however my property has been advertised for rental for three weeks and haven't received the first application.

I think it is time to start decreasing the rent.

What are you asking for? Is it comparable to others in the area?

3 bedroom 1 bathroom houses rent for 350 per week. Mine is 4 bedroom 2 bathroom and I am asking 410 per week.

It's in normal conditions, everything works ok and it's clean, but there hasn't been much interest.

Positives: Air conditioning, Title floors, good size backyard.

Negatives: Only one lockup garage, There is not an enclosed space for the fridge in the kitcheck.

How do you know it is time to reduce the rent?

Thanks,

Roberto.

3 bedroom 1 bathroom houses rent for 350 per week. Mine is 4 bedroom 2 bathroom and I am asking 410 per week.

It's in normal conditions, everything works ok and it's clean, but there hasn't been much interest.

Positives: Air conditioning, Title floors, good size backyard.

Negatives: Only one lockup garage, There is not an enclosed space for the fridge in the kitcheck.

How do you know it is time to reduce the rent?

Thanks,

Roberto.

what suburb is it in cause it sounds ok ?

For an extra $10 you can rent this (and it's in Oakhurst). Slightly more desirable in my opinion.

This single storey brick veneer home consists of 4 bedrooms with an ensuite to the main bedroom, built ins, rumpus room, formal lounge room, large open plan eat in kitchen, lounge room, air conditioning, maintable backyard and single lock up garage. This property is situated close to public schools, local shopping centre, public transport and quick access to the M7. Hurry, this wont last long!

$400 is a lot of money there I think. But there seems to be others in the high $300's for 3 bedders.

Have you spoken to the guys down at The Professionals? One way to look at is it so far three weeks have passed and you've missed out on three weeks rent. How much longer can you afford to do this?

I would drop it under $400 ($380-$390) and see what response you get.

I recently leased a 4 bedder at St Clair for $410. There werent a great deal of applicants at that price range, but got someone in there.

Thank you All for you comments. I called the PM on Monday morining to ask him to reduce the rent to $395 and found he had received two suitable applications over the weekend.

I have accepted one of them at $410 per week.

Looks like in the somersoft forums, additional to good info and advise, you get a bit of luck as well.

Cheers,

Roberto.

Back