PM in Hawthorn

Hi,

McLaren Real Estate in Kew. Have found them to be pretty good, not in Hawthorn but close enough and they definitely cover the area.

Regards

Excellent,

We have a townhouse in Kew and I have been thinking of moving from Run Property to Mclaren RE for awhile now so it is good to hear some positive feedback about McLarens.

Thanks - Gordon

austini how have you found RUN, I know someone well that has started working for them, they have offered myself and people I refer to them very good deals. Have you had some problems with them ? I'd be interested on your comments about them ?

austini how have you found RUN, I know someone well that has started working for them, they have offered myself and people I refer to them very good deals. Have you had some problems with them ? I'd be interested on your comments about them ?

Hi,

They seem to be getting better and haven't necessarity done anything bad at all. However I find lack of communication a real issue. Also initial staff turnover and reassignment of staff there meant sometimes I wasn't quite sure who I should be talking to etc. One can only hope this will improve. Basically the service is just not as good as what I'm used to with other PMs I use. Also we may need to do some touch up and minor renovations to the property in the next year or two and given my experience to date I think I would feel more confident with another local experienced PM such as McLarens overseeing it given I don't live in Melbourne. Finally the periodic bad news in the financial press about Run hasn't helped my perception.

Perhaps I should also check out Metropole especially given possible future renovation plans but I have tended in the past to like to use a reputable PM located within the area.

Cheers - Gordon

I use to rent an apartment in hawthorn under Run property. The property manager was very bad. It was hard to get her and she never called back. When one of my flatmate moved out, we changed the tenancy report. 7 months later I wanted to move out and I had problems because they never submit the form that we gave them 7 months ago. And my old flatmete already went overseas for traveling for a year. Anyway, they finally said the problem was solved after few months (and alot of traveling to the agent place and waste my time). Then my other friend was take over the place. 1 year and 5 months later I've got a phone call from a plumber about leaking in shower and I was confuse because I never made a complain about the shower. It turn out that the plumber got my number from Run Property. What the....???? I moved out around one and a half year ago.

O and the PM looks so nice and polite in front of the landlord (I saw it when they both did inspection in the property)

Ups... btw, is it the same Run Property office? mine one was move to malvern/malvern east around 2 or 3 years ago.

Back