PM in Nth Brisbane

Its not. I have checked with a lot of them in Brisbane and they are all around that mark. PureRentals do a fixed price management, if you are interested.

I've got Pure Rentals managing one of my IPs in Brisbane for the last few months...they've been fine so far.

I wouldn't recommend Pure Rentals, barely competent at collecting the rent let alone when something goes wrong. They are cheap for a reason, would be better to spend extra money and get a real property manager.

Done Right by me sofar, need chasing occasionally,but these companies are only ever as good as the current staff member at the time, maybe you got a junior assistant.
Have handled a number of situations fine for me.

I'm using PropertY management HQ. I've used them previously and just gone back. It's not worth the stress and extra effort to use a cheaper company.

I wouldn't recommend Pure Rentals, barely competent at collecting the rent let alone when something goes wrong. They are cheap for a reason, would be better to spend extra money and get a real property manager.

There are always 2 sides to every story and I would not normally get involved with people?s personal opinions however, I have to defend such a harsh statement on naming and shaming of my business.

So Here are the facts?

CRA?s & market feedback prior to purchase as requested to an interstate investor who was buying sight unseen.

Mgt Agreement signed 27/05/2014

Property listed online 30/05/2014
Open for inspection 03/06/2014
Application approved 06/06/2014

Property Settlement 16/06/2014
Property cleaned 17/06/2014
Lease start date 20/06/2014

Rent collected and disbursed weekly

Tenants never been a day late with rent consistently in advance

Even when you do everything right you can?t please everyone!

Agree a pretty harsh assesment.....I had one minor issue and contacted Russell and he got one of his staff onto it straight away.

I might get a faster response if I write here? Russell, does your company take entry condition photos?
Do professional photo's belong to the owner/customer or your agency?

Last edited:
I might get a faster response if I write here? Russell, does your company take entry condition photos?
Do professional photo's belong to the owner/customer or your agency?

I know this is directed at someone else, however..

Professional photos and their ownership is an interesting topic. Technically ownership is retained by the photographer in terms of "commercial use". Maybe my photographer just tells me that.

Typically if I pay for them I will still send un-water marked ones to the owners.

Full photos should always be taken at entry, exits and every routine. Your PM is mad if they don't.

Back