PM needed in Penrith

I am looking to change my PM and would appreciate your recommendations. My current PM is absolutely useless. I have used them for 5 years. They are fine with collecting rent and depositing payments. But are not responsive when there are issues. They get ridiculous quotes for repairs and when there are issues with tenants, they simply are not proactive and avoid solving the problem and are full of excuses. Please recommend someone based on your experience of stepping up to the challenge when there have been major issues that they have helped resolve.

Pm In penrith

Hiya

I am looking for a new PM too; my old PM has not raised rent for 6 years!
Curious to know who your PM is? Mine is S & T...i find considering PRD National...

who is your present pm?

tks

Century 21 Penrith - Rebecca Madge.

Best PM I have dealt with in any agency so far.

Tell her David who owns Besley St sent you :)

PM in Penrith

I am currently with Century 21 in Penrith and deal with Michael. Its a very long story. In short, when there is a challenge or an issue, they disappear like cockroaches seeing light. I have not dealth with Rebecca. So cant comment on her.

I am looking for a PM who is proactive and can solve problems.

That is strange. I have not dealt with Michael but with Rebecca and Hayley. I am also in s strange setup where I am both their customer managing my ip and a tenant renting through them. Both as a landlord and a tenant they have been on the ball arranging repairs, indpections, leases and other stuff.

She reports tenant issues within hours, repairs booked straight away and not overpriced. I had an issue with the toilet and had a plumber call to book next day inside 2 hours.

Maybe get your property moved to Rebecca's portfolio?

try these property managers

I am looking to change my PM and would appreciate your recommendations. My current PM is absolutely useless. I have used them for 5 years. They are fine with collecting rent and depositing payments. But are not responsive when there are issues. They get ridiculous quotes for repairs and when there are issues with tenants, they simply are not proactive and avoid solving the problem and are full of excuses. Please recommend someone based on your experience of stepping up to the challenge when there have been major issues that they have helped resolve.

I have 6 rentals from blacktown to Penrith . I use Vogue property consultants. they charge a flat fee depending on the amount of properties. I have found that property managers in the past want too much for what they do.It is easy just to collect money and pass it on to the landlord. Property Manangers and real estate agents take the least line of resistance (in a rental case being the landlord). I would rather have a property manager that works for me and not the tenant. Here name is Nicole try talking to her 96792789 she does all of western suburbs .

Rents

Hiya

Actually it was the vendor who did not notice (since 2005:eek:); and i am left holding the baby so to speak...as i am figuring how to increase the rents all of a sudden (from 165 to 230) without being taken to tribunal...i am thinking of enticing tenants with an aircon....:)

Contact Anthony at first national werrington - 9623 6366

Myself and a few others on here use him and find him A1 best i have by far.

Tell him jarrad sent you..

Last edited:
Back