PM Northside Brisbane (Stafford)

From experience, I would definitely not be inclined to go with the cheapest, flat rate fee option servicing the area.

I'm probably not much help with recommendations as I have 2 IP's a bit further out on the northside so I'm not sure my current PM's would cover that area, but I can PM you details if you want. I have recently heard of one called "Living Here Wilston" who seemed to be a smaller PM-only agency with some experienced staff...don't know much about them, but from what I did get told I would be trying to find out more if I had an IP in that area. I'm sure there are others with recommendations too...

From experience, I would definitely not be inclined to go with the cheapest, flat rate fee option servicing the area.

I'm probably not much help with recommendations as I have 2 IP's a bit further out on the northside so I'm not sure my current PM's would cover that area, but I can PM you details if you want. I have recently heard of one called "Living Here Wilston" who seemed to be a smaller PM-only agency with some experienced staff...don't know much about them, but from what I did get told I would be trying to find out more if I had an IP in that area. I'm sure there are others with recommendations too...

Pipsal is spot on. Don't go with cheapest flat rate fee - I have and am now looking to change. I might have to try out Lu Bracher myself.

Andrew Allen on here owns Rental Guardians, he would be worth a chat. Have a number of clients who have used him and are buying another IP and giving it to him also.

Can you PM me the company not to go with, kinda curious :)

What is every ones view on Coronis for North Brisbane? I have been offered a good deal from them. Anything dramas with them?

Back