PM recommendation for Wynnum/Manly area

Hi All,

I've seen a few threads like this but they're rather old and so may/may not be relevant anymore.

I have an IP in Manly West and I'm on the hunt for a new PM as the existing one never replies to emails and is generally very lazy. I'll be heading up there at the end of April and will probably change it then. My tenant is on a lease until October.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave

Hi Jodie

I have recently seen you post for property management advertising in the Manly area.

I am the Senior KFC Buyers Agent and would love to assist you with having your advertising post deleted.

Please click the link below to see how you could best use the forums as a contributor and not spammer.
http://www.somersoft.com.au/forum_terms.htm

Please fee free to contact me at anytime to discuss your spam in further detail.

My mobile is 0404 GOA WAY

Thank you.
Dave M

Lol Dave M

Other Dave - I use Lu Bracher to manage my Manly property (and all Brisbane properties).

Her company is property management hq.

0425 225 678

She has been excellent and dealt with a huge number of settlement and maintenance issues I had upon acquiring properties recently.

Thanks DaveM ;-)

My new property manager will be taking over the property next week. And unlike our spamming friend, they are based in QLD - the same state as the property itself!

Cheers,
Dave

Back