PM required Slacks Creek / Logan Central

Hi There

Having a wonderful time with PM - all kinds of issues, the last straw was the total lack of interest in getting a replacement tennant despite getting 4 weeks notice from the incumbent.

Can anyone recommend a good PM? We have 3 IP in Woodridge & Slacks Creek area, and live in Sydney. Would prefer a recommended PM if possible, otherwise it's off to the dart board.

Thanks!!
M043

I use richardson and wrench in Springwood to manage one property in Woodridge. I cant give a glowing recomendation, as I did need to ring quite a few times when I needed some explaining done (being an interstate investor). Having said that, they always returned my calls promptly and emails etc.

Hi There

Can anyone recommend a good PM? We have 3 IP in Woodridge & Slacks Creek area, and live in Sydney. Would prefer a recommended PM if possible, otherwise it's off to the dart board.

Thanks!!
M043

PM me if interested.

I have had a PM manage my logan property for a couple of years now.

Very happy with them. They go by the book and this helped when they successfully evicted a tenant.

Has saved me from alot of sleepless nights.

Cheers,

F

Ask a lot of questions. Examples: http://www.rehq.com.au/frequently-asked-questions-5.aspx

To get the best deals - ask and compare. Check out how professional they are - who will manage your property - how qualified are they - can you get to business owners? If someone had to go to the Tribunal on your behalf - how qualfiied are they?

E.g. What are their normal rates - be careful, some people charge less for management fees but you are up for inspection fees, lease renewal fees etc etc.

What else do they give you? Will they give you e.g 3 months free management? Will they offer free pest control for a year? Will they offer smoke alarm servicing for a year? Will they give you a free termite report to Australian standards.

These all cost owners - and affect cashflow. Consider your options with research.

I am interested how these services can be provided for free, it costs the business owners to provide these services[/QUOTE]

That's right - it does cost the business owners - therefore it should benefit the landlords - yes?

Hello M043, we have 4 IP's in the same area (Meadowbrook Lakes / Edens Landing / Loganholme) all managed by 1 PM. She has done a good job over the past 6 years with all of these.

Inspections get done, maintenance issues reported / arranged and rent collection properly managed and reported. Being a mature person is a major advantage as she is tenant-savvy and can deal with a whole swag of issues if required that a more inexperienced person may struggle with.

Send PM and I can supply details. :)

Back