PM to manage property in Frankston VIC - please recommend

Hi guys

Looking for a good PM to manage a standard house in Frankston. I know the area doesn't have a good reputation and want to have a competent experienced PM. Happy to pay a bit more for quality.

I'm time poor. Tried to fly down a few times in the last six months to meet some PMs face to face which is what I normally do in Sydney but have had to cancel last minute every time.

I will of course still try to interview them over the phone and rely my own judgment but any pointers to help me along in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Hi guys

Looking for a good PM to manage a standard house in Frankston. I know the area doesn't have a good reputation and want to have a competent experienced PM. Happy to pay a bit more for quality.

I'm time poor. Tried to fly down a few times in the last six months to meet some PMs face to face which is what I normally do in Sydney but have had to cancel last minute every time.

I will of course still try to interview them over the phone and rely my own judgment but any pointers to help me along in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers

My advice for Frankston is whoever you choose as your property manger tell them you want to be patient with the selection of tenants.

There are some very good tenants in Frankston but alternatively you can have real issues with poor selection. Of course it applies everywhere but the ramifications in Frankston seem magnified so it is much better to wait a couple more weeks and have a slightly longer vacancy than accept a 'they will do' type of tenant that you ultimately regret.

Good luck

Definitely agree with NPB, be patient with tenant selection.

Personally I can't recommend anyone in Frankston and I have used a number of them. I use Lil Skater and couldn't be happier.

Her service has been fantastic from day.

Thanks everyone!

Will make inquiries with lil skater! Been reading her posts for years. Didn't realise she's a pm in the area.

Hi everyone,
I am also looking for a good PM in Frankston.
Im new to this forum, just wondering if anyone can tell me how to contact Lil Skater please?
thanks!

I have had dealings with Frankston Agents for the past year or so whilst looking for my 1st IP.

for the management I opted with Eview - most of the agents seemed quite mature, experienced and been in the game for a while.

I signed up with Liane Owens from eview- and have had good experiences in the past 3 months. been always giving professional, quick feedback, open and honest.

It should be noted hockingstuart offered very competitive prices and probably would've been my 2nd go to option.

we have a commercial lease on another property with Centuary21 - had numerous issues with the building due to recent heavy rains & electricity- always get the "yes we're onto it" but nothing ever gets done. also from the feedback from on this forum i probably wouldn't go with them for residential property management.

I also checked out Ash martin, seems like they have recently started their property management division, and were quite expensive.

like others have said, you'd want to be careful with tenant selection- luckily i have a young couple that take pride in the household.

good luck

Back