Port Folio

Hi, I am still learning. Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of port folio? Do we have to make our own port folio or is it registered straight away when we buy an IP? And what kind of information is in the port folio?

Thanks.

Hi chara

Welcome to the Forum

Not really sure what you are asking: A 'portfolio' is simply a collection of things - usually documents - but a 'Property Portfolio' is a generic description of a collection of properties.

Not sure where you think this may be 'registered' - your proprietorship of a specific property is registered with the Office of Titles in your state or territory, and with any rateable authority such as the local municipality, water board, and land tax office.

Other than that, you have to keep your own records for tax purposes .... that's about it!

Does this answer the question?

Cheers
Kristine

I thought Boatboy may answer that its pictures of his boat in a variety of Ports?

Maybe if you own a couple of Marina Berths that also constitues a Port-Folio :confused:

LOL! I thought we were talking about a town. You know, like Port Pirie, Port Macquarie, Port Douglas etc.

Kristine is right. You don't have to register anything a portfolio is just a collection of the things you own eg: Shares, property etc.

Back