Port Stephens PM

Just thought I would check if anyone has a recommendation or experiences for a PM in port Stephens.
As far as I know there are only 2 main PM's
One of which I have used and have wound up with shocking tenants both only staying 6 months each.
I'm not sure to give them another shot to try and turn things around and demand much more information from the myself or just move on and try elsewhere.

Port Stephens is not really enough info, Tomaree, Tilligerry or Raymond Terrace/Medowie is more helpful, where are you ?

Yes, not much choice there, I used to have an IP there. I believe that you need to use a local agent as a lot of the tenants are known as good or bad by name and sight.

An out of town agent is relying on references which don't always give the full picture compared with personal local knowledge.

I had two tenants over a 4 year period so quite happy with that, I do think that both the local agents seem OK but my PM retired.

That area was in the doldrums for a while but seems to be picking up now so a better type of tenants may be available once Williamtown RAAF base actually starts it's expansion.

That area was in the doldrums for a while but seems to be picking up now so a better type of tenants may be available once Williamtown RAAF base actually starts it's expansion.

Started yesterday. 1 billion being spent over 5 years along with further upgrades to the international airport. They will double passengers from 2.5 million to 5 million per year.

Thanks for the input, good point about local agents, I guess I'll just have to try again and ask more questions this time around about the tenants.

Back