I get constantly asked where I find positive cash flow properties, if they exist and how I find them. So I created a website where I list positive cash flow properties that are currently for sale.

There are plenty of books, courses and mentors that teach you how to find positive cash flow properties but none of them provide you with real examples of properties that are for sale.

I hope it can help starting investors to get started and also show you that they do exist.

Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it worth being in the middle of nowhere for the sake of yield?

Easy to find positively geared properties in Regional places.

The question should be how do I find positively geared properties in Major City Metro area.

I get constantly asked where I find positive cash flow properties, if they exist and how I find them. So I created a website where I list positive cash flow properties that are currently for sale.

There are plenty of books, courses and mentors that teach you how to find positive cash flow properties but none of them provide you with real examples of properties that are for sale.

I hope it can help starting investors to get started and also show you that they do exist.

Andrew

As above mentioned.

The trick is to find positive cashflow properties in high growth areas.

Preferably IMO in the major city hubs. Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Perth.

Pushing the boundaries, Adelaide/Hobart and other large regionals like Newcastle/Townsville/etc.

As above mentioned.

The trick is to find positive cashflow properties in high growth areas.

Preferably IMO in the major city hubs. Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane/Perth.

Pushing the boundaries, Adelaide/Hobart and other large regionals like Newcastle/Townsville/etc.

I only recently started the website. If you have a better look there is one Property in Brisbane City and one in Cairns.

I only recently started the website. If you have a better look there is one Property in Brisbane City and one in Cairns.

With the property in Ann street in Brisbane what do you think on CG over the next few years with all the new stock that will come on the market over the next 16 months,and what would be out-goings on the property ..

I have developed an application that finds all positive cash flow properties that are for sale in Australia for my own use to make my job easier.

I have a list of 10,000 properties at the moment. They vary from 7% to 28% yield.

I am not telling anyone to go and purchase these properties without any further research nor am I charging any fees or making any type of financial gain from this other than my own investing.

Maybe other forum members can participate in this too and provide some real world examples for starting investors.

Andrew

Cairns is not a major city and the council rates are very high.

I can find you 10+ positively geared properties in cairns area.

All of QLD has high rates as far as I'm aware. Insurance can be quite high as well. The 'positive' ROI based on rental income can be quite deceiving.

As for Cairns. I know way to many people that have gotten wiped out up there. Definitely not a major city in any way shape or form.

Good idea for a website, I've seen a few around. Yet that is not what I would be looking for when I think of positive cash-flow properties.

I have developed an application that finds all positive cash flow properties that are for sale in Australia for my own use to make my job easier.

I have a list of 10,000 properties at the moment. They vary from 7% to 28% yield.

Is that like Investar?

Maybe other forum members can participate in this too and provide some real world examples for starting investors.

Well before two years ago. New Zealand/Tasmania.

Two years ago and some time before. Western Sydney. Mount Druitt, St Marys, etc. Positive cashflow with 7%+ returns, close to all amenities including trains and shops. In Sydney (major city). Yields went up with increased rent and % of capital growth has been in the double digits.

Last year. Towns just out of Brisbane, within 20-30 mins drive. Again, 7%+ cashflow. Seen small rises in capital growth. Toowoomba which is further out has jumped quite a bit.

This year. There are similar suburbs now. You just have to find them. Am yet to find a website that is kind enough to be so specific about where and when. That's where you gotta do your own research.

With the property in Ann street in Brisbane what do you think on CG over the next few years with all the new stock that will come on the market over the next 16 months,and what would be out-goings on the property ..

My guess is that it's <50sqm. LVR will be lower. It just shows the limitation of insisting on cashflow +ve properties.

I am not telling anyone to go and purchase these properties without any further research nor am I charging any fees or making any type of financial gain from this other than my own investing.

Andrew

Why don't you buy them in order from highest yield to lowest yield for yourself so you can service loans?

Or do you just 'love helping other people in the game'?

pinkboy

Why don't you buy them in order from highest yield to lowest yield for yourself so you can service loans?

Or do you just 'love helping other people in the game'?

pinkboy

Yes, I love helping others. It's a different type of reward from financial reward.

I do purchase the properties that I find. That's why I developed the application.
But it takes time to purchase properties and I have other commitments too.

Andrew

This year. There are similar suburbs now. You just have to find them. Am yet to find a website that is kind enough to be so specific about where and when. That's where you gotta do your own research.

If such a website existed, by the time you saw a property on it, it would be sold :)

Back