Positive Cashflow and NO money down!

Yes it does exist!

I have had a lot of people ask me lately where can they buy positive cashflow properties in the Melbourne Market. Well we have jus bought four in the Geelong area and are prepared to pass two of them on with no money down (we're keeping the other two).

How does it work?
Well we are able to pass either or both of these two properties on to if you qualify for a bank loan of 90% of the property value. As a registered MIAA member I can also assist you with this. Our company Too Easy Homes P/L will carry the deposit and borrowing costs as a second loan which means it costs you nothing to get into your own positive cashflow property.

What are the figures?
Our property in Corio which is in good condition is available for $110K, the bank lends you $99K at say 6% and we lend you the balance of your funding requirements approx $20K. The expected rent is $145 to $155 per week! (we would probably get $170 per week but offer our tenants several incentives to pay more - this is really up to you)

Our other property in Norlane has just been fully renovated and is available for $130K, $117K from the bank and again we lend you the balance of approx $20K. This as an as new property and the expected rent is $160+ per week, this property has the advantage of depreciation on the extensive renovations. (again we would rent this for $180+ but how you structure this is up to you)

This is the first time I have explained on a forum how we get positive cashflow properties and as detailed above we also try to help you get started as this is often the hardest part (the saying that after five it gets easy is true).
We've been fortunate that we have been able to assist many people in heading down the right path and even offering properties when we have surplus as indicated above.

There is a chance that this post may be a little late as we do advertise on Thursdays and these properties should be gone by Sunday night. If you're really keen let me know, if they are gone we can always find another.

Hope this helps you all realise that there are good positive properties available out there you just need to look. If you need help that's available also.

Fab...

Originally posted by Fab
I have had a lot of people ask me lately where can they buy positive cashflow properties in the Melbourne Market. Well we have jus bought four in the Geelong area and are prepared to pass two of them on with no money down (we're keeping the other two).

Why aren't you keeping them all ?

Originally posted by Fab
As a registered MIAA member I can also assist you with this.

Care to explain more about the MIAA - such as what it is and why your membership is important ?

Originally posted by Fab
What are the figures?
Our property in Corio which is in good condition is available for $110K, the bank lends you $99K at say 6% and we lend you the balance of your funding requirements approx $20K.

What rate would you charge on the 20K ?
What terms would that 20K loan be under ?

What is it about these properties that makes them a good buy ?
Where are they ?
What facilities are in the area ?

Are you "flipping" the properties ?
Are you a licensed real estate agent ?

You're going to need to supply a lot more information, otherwise this post (your first !!) will be considered spam.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Fab
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why aren't you keeping them all ?
---------------We only take on so many at a time (average two per month) for ouselves and share the rest with fellow investor - we do make a small profit via interest rate.

quote:
Originally posted by Fab
As a registered MIAA member I can also assist you with this.

Care to explain more about the MIAA - such as what it is and why your membership is important ?
-----------------Mortgage Industry Association of Australia - I don't think I indicated that this membership is important, but it does mean I have to know the consumer credit code and have an understanding of lending - this may help some investors

quote:
Originally posted by Fab
What are the figures?
Our property in Corio which is in good condition is available for $110K, the bank lends you $99K at say 6% and we lend you the balance of your funding requirements approx $20K.

What rate would you charge on the 20K ? - 7.5%
What terms would that 20K loan be under ? - Whatever the buyer wants - usually 2 to 5 years and it can be interest only.

What is it about these properties that makes them a good buy ? ------------I believe that properties should have positive cashflow to be a good investment
Where are they ? - As indicated under my original post Norlane and Corio
What facilities are in the area ? ---------Shops, Geelong freeway access to Melbourne (40min), beach, schools, public transport and recreation ovals.

Are you "flipping" the properties ?----------No
Are you a licensed real estate agent ?------------No

You're going to need to supply a lot more information, otherwise this post (your first !!) will be considered spam. - What other information do you want?

*** By the way it looks like we have already sold one so if anyone is keen let me know my email is [email protected].

What types of houses are they - Timber, brick 7 Tile????

Do you have any photos or access to a site where these properties can be viewed.

Do you have any info re recent sales/ rent returns for this area.

BUNDY:)

Hi all,

I do know these areas and have been keeping an eye on them, I think that $180 a week rent in Norlane would be pushing s*** up hill except for the very top end. And why would you have top end in Norlane????

Properties in both suburbs have been snapped up by investors from Melbourne in the last 12-18 months and have shown remarkable cap growth. However the vacancy level is rising and these lower class suburbs may have had their rise for quite a few years to come.

bye

NO money down properties - answers to your questions

Good morning all,

Sorry I haven't answered your questions earlier but I've been off line for a couple of days.

I'll start with Bundy. The house in Corio is a typical concrete home very solid and in good condition. A coat of paint in three of the rooms inside would make it even better. The house in is a fully renovated weatherboard. The following links will take you direct to the property photo's.
http://yourestate.com.au/fpid.php?property_id=973
http://yourestate.com.au/fpid.php?property_id=974
The email I sent to one enquiry is below and should answer the rest of your questions.
The cost of the Norlane (36 Waitara Grv) property is $130K and the normal expected rent would be $160 pw and the Corio (12 Granault Pde) house is $110K and the expected normal rent is $140+ pw (a coat of paint on the inside would increase this by $10-$15 pw). As you are aware, the location of properties is important (even within a suburb) and both of these are very well situated. An indication of recent sales in the area was 29 Granault Pde, Corio (sold by Walter L Carr Real Estate) this house is attached to the property next door and sold in two day for $105K - the agents comment was that it was a quick sale and should have sold for $115K. With regard to Norlane, 89 The Boulevard (around the corner from our property) was recently sold by North Geelong Real Estate for $110K and this was an ordinary 3 bedroom home in good condition.

Hi Les,
Corio is the property that has shown a lot of interest and I currently have three people that have not only looked at it but made offers. It's not sold yet as the best offer was $105K and after talking to one of our contacts at Stockdale and Leggo, he believes he could sell the property (once painted inside) to a Melbourne investor for $120K+. As such, if I don't get my $110K I will have it painted and sell it! I thought people were prepared to do a little work to make money but it seems everyone wants a fully completed project these days even if it costs them a lot more!

Hi Bill,
I agree with you that $180 in Norlane is high. As mentioned the normal rent for a fully renovated property in Norlane I would estimate at $160 ish. However, we always demand and get $10 to $40 over market rent per week. It depend on your strategy and if your happy with standard rent then that's fine. We put a little more effort in and offer some incentives to make higher rent seem attractive to our tennants. Regarding your concerns of vacancies - you may be right - you can't seem to tell what may happend! We haven't felt this yet, in fact we have found quite the opposite in both the Traralgon areas and out West. The last property we advertised out West, Tuesday week ago was let at $190 per week within 48 hours. The tennants were handed the keys on Friday morning.

Regards,

Fab...

One of my clients has recently purchased a property in Norlane, VIC. The pp was about $105,000 and he is getting $200 per week rent on it.

Terryw

corio & norlane have shown some growth in the last three years, just like most areas,
a freind of mine purchased 2 of these ex comission homes 3 years ago for 50k each,
however i would not be purchasing in this area if i was after strong C/Gains,

Back