Positive cashflow investment opportunity

I have available another investment opportunity for you to consider. This particular project is purpose built student accommodation in Melbourne's CBD. Details are as follows:

35-41 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
2 bedroom student apartments @ $245,000 - $297,000. Other than the much maligned “Katz” apartments, you’ll be hard pressed finding 2-bedders in Melb CBD at these prices, let alone any offering a similar guaranteed rental return.
Rental guarantee from developer (8% for 2 years) or (7% for 3 years) - would make these positive cash flow for most people.
Fully furnished and fitted including: high speed internet access, wool carpets, blinds, sofa, TV, dining table and chairs, single beds, desks, chairs, bedside tables, built in robes, mirrored doors, refrigerator, microwave oven and reverse cycle air conditioning.
24 hour on-site security and live in caretaker, on-site and fully equipped laundry, Common room area.
Have commitment from number of banks for providing finance up to 80% LVR
settle in 4-10 months
Price lists, full specs, floor plans, depreciation schedules and stamp duty details available on request. PRD Research Report into student accommodation in Melbourne available on request.

The overseas student market in Melbourne is growing at 11% per annum. Student accommodation rental returns are far stronger then traditional residential rental returns. These apartments are a great entry level investment as they come with a rental guarantee and would provide positive cash flow for most investors. Seasoned investors would also benefit here as they can use the cash flow to fund their other (negatively geared) investments. If you are interested in this project please feel to email me or call me to arrange a time to discuss things further.

Back