Positive Cashflow Strategy

What do you see happening in the next 2-3 years in regards to rates?

I know hard to predict

ta
z6

No one knows better than anyone else. Most economists can't get the month to month RBA decisions correct let alone look forward a couple of years.

Understand what makes rates go up and down and use your gut. Also cover yourself to allow for increases in your decisions.

Imagine for just a moment - todays debt levels with 15% interest rates. It would be the mother of all catastrophes. UGLY

So what if i earn 1200 gross a week then get 350 from rent buy have to pay back 270 IO on the loan, borrowing power?

Z6

Its going to vary from lender to lender. You should PM one of the brokers on here who has been offering you advice and provide them with details of your income, assets and liabilities and they can provide you with a more detailed answer of what you can and cant do with a variety of lenders.

Hi guys, while i understand that aiming for CG is better for the long term, it is very hard for me as a strategy as i am low income ($70k gross combined income and 2 dependants).

i have been able to amass a grand total of....3 properties by buying positive property and adding value/renos. they are at least $150pw each. yes its very risky but i am unable to buy in areas of high CG due to finance/service.

am i missing something or is there a better way?

lucky for me the properties i have have had good CG but that was not a priority when i was purchasing.

Inspirational!

Hi guys, while i understand that aiming for CG is better for the long term, it is very hard for me as a strategy as i am low income ($70k gross combined income and 2 dependants).

i have been able to amass a grand total of....3 properties by buying positive property and adding value/renos. they are at least $150pw each. yes its very risky but i am unable to buy in areas of high CG due to finance/service.

am i missing something or is there a better way?

lucky for me the properties i have have had good CG but that was not a priority when i was purchasing.

150 positive on IO loan?

thanks for the kind words guys

150 positive on IO loan?

Yes IO loans. At least $150pw positive gear after every expense i can think of. This way when rates go up i have some room to breath before declaring bankruptcy :eek:

hmm...after re reading comments here and my previous post it seems i have actually been buying in CG areas (merrylands, blacktown, lurnea). they were all purchased at good price and were almost neutral. Then i added value/renos/granny flats to make it positive. This most likely explains why currently i have both positive and experience good CG

so CF+ properties are referred to properties that are in regional areas and are positive at time of purchased? i can see everyone doing the face palm thing hehe

Back