Post From The_Wife

Hi Everyone.

The_Wife has asked me to post this onto the forum after I emailed her about See Changes additive to the Fishing Story in the secrecy thread... :D

(Thanks for sending me this Rob, would you mind sending a post back for me, I can t work out how to sign in…yes I know, technically challenged.) :D

“Hi guys",

Been ultra sick, that’s why I haven’t been online, hope to have a healthy new year, look forward to seeing you all online 2003.

Take care and a VERY Merry Christmas and a healthy happy new year to you all.

Cheers The Wife

PS: Thanks to Mike for editing my fishing post and taking out all the horrendous spelling mistakes etc was fantastic to see you in the UK, lets do it again!

PPS Jas, I need some mentoring on a subject you know heaps about, am happy to pay a fee, will contact you in the new year.

PPS , Asy…*hugs* miss you heaps to girlie :eek:) you…me…party…new year, leave me a spare weekend somewhere.

PPPS: Jade has me booked to visit Freestyler groups around the country in Feb for Panel events ( THANKS Jade), everyone is welcome along to these panel events, somersoft posters just need to shoot Jade a quick email [email protected] and give her numbers of how many will be in your group( so we can cater for you). There is no charge, but please bring along something to put into the farmhand box, non perishable food or toiletries, many thanks to Jane S-S for organising these donations. “Panel event is 5 local people who have done well with their investing, up on stage talking about themselves for 10 minutes each, then Q&A from the audience. Obviously the topics will be about their investing, styles , why’s, why not’s, etc etc. these are not professional seminar presenters , please do not expect this. All welcome, email Jade, she will give you details of where when and how. (Please don’t expect instant reply, she is on chrissy holidays, she WILL get back to you soon though. If you think you have something to contribute and you would like to be on the panel, please say so and Jade will facilitate this for you. All regs I know, I have all clear to Party! Please prepare to go for drinkies, fun and frolics after panel event.”
UNQUOTE

Thanks Rob,

Best Wishes and a Mwerry Christmeas to yourself and The Wife. (Sorry about the spelling mistakes - must be the Xmas ale;) ) You mentioned the Panel Event concept which is a great idea which I have seen as an audience member and thought it very beneficial and inexpensive compared to professional seminars. I hope everyone gets behind the idea.

To all the Somersoft and Freestyler community members I wish you a Happy and safe Christmas and look forward to enjoying your company in 2003 on this wonderful forum.

Regards, Mike

Back