PPOR Sale & Leaseback......

I am currently in the process of preparing to move overseas for a few years. We have decided that selling our PPOR and reinvesting elsewhere is the best way forward for us, but it is 6 months off yet. We are contemplating the best sales strategy and one that seems feasible is put the PPOR on the market now and either leaseback until 30 Jun 10 or negotiate extended settlement terms. (obviously, the alternatives involve delaying the listing a few more months)

To that end, I would be interested to hear of experiences where you have either sold your PPOR and leased back for a short period, or managed to find a buyer on an extended settlement date. How did it happen for you, what was the experience like, any pearls of wisdom for the sharing.....

I look forward to all your thoughts/experiences.

Thanks in anticipation ;)
 
Top