PPOR - Up to $750K in Sydney

Hiya all, looking at buying PPOR in Sydney.

Requirements as follows :

Budget - up to $750K
Must be FREESTANDING (no units, townhouses or semis)
Must be near new or renovated (Realise I will pay a premium however I really don't want to spend every w/end @Bunnings).
Must be on level block of land and not on a busy/ main road
Must be No more than 40K's out of Sydney
Close to public school ( I have 2 little ones :eek: )
Bedrooms - 4
Baths - 2
Garage - at least 1 internal

I have been looking at Kellyville, Beaumont Hills and Rouse Hill. Any other comparable places ?

Hiya all, looking at buying PPOR in Sydney.

Requirements as follows :

Budget - up to $750K
Must be FREESTANDING (no units, townhouses or semis)
Must be near new or renovated (Realise I will pay a premium however I really don't want to spend every w/end @Bunnings).
Must be on level block of land and not on a busy/ main road
Must be No more than 40K's out of Sydney
Close to public school ( I have 2 little ones :eek: )
Bedrooms - 4
Baths - 2
Garage - at least 1 internal

I have been looking at Kellyville, Beaumont Hills and Rouse Hill. Any other comparable places ?

Hi,

You could also check out The Ponds, which is a new suburb next to Kellyville Ridge and not far from Rouse Hill. I was considering purchasing a house and land package there before I decided to buy my own PPOR in Seven Hills instead.

If you get a chance have a look at the Landcom information centre there to get an idea of all the facilities that are will be getting set up.

You should be able to get something very decent there with your budget.

Regards,

Raja

Brand New House Close to Sydney CBD

If you are looking for a brand new house in Sydney as close as you can to the CBD, i think theres a development going on in Lidcombe called the Botanica.

Lidcombe is about 14 kms from the CBD and the house prices range from $495K to 685K.

If you are looking further out west, I know you can buy two brand new houses in the Minto One estate with your budget. You could buy a display home yielding 8% ($28K per year) plus have your own home within that budget.

Ppor

Hiya
I live in Pennant Hills; hubby takes train to work in the city; kids go to the local primary school which is excellent; the suburb is small and family oriented.

Cheers
jennifer

P/s: check out Westleigh too.

Depends on where you work. We will be buying at Stonecutter's Ridge (the new golf estate designed by Greg Norman). Estate very close to M7, very convenient for us.

How about Sydney South.
Caringbah, Miranda, Sutherland Shire areas.
Very nice family areas, plenty of schools, close to beach, shopping, etc.
20km to the city.

Back