"practice alone constitutes the criterion of truth" (Karl Marx)

weird. Never seen the place in Perth ToDo is rambling on about. But have definably seen the pics BC has put up.

They actually look like that in real life too. I work at North Fremantle beach and its like the postcards. Everyday (13months and counting) i lookout and think.... nah this cant be real. Thats a long time to be saying that:)

Hey BC, think about what ToDo said in his first post:

... I feel entitled not to show any respect to those who are going to engage into futile and fruitless discussions with myself.

there's some weird logic in there somewhere

Weird logic is not to listen to someone who bought 67 properties while this forum could not decide which way market goes. Average CG on those newly bought properties was $97K for the last 12 months.

Get the calculator and figure out how much my opinion worth. Do not forget that I am in the property game since 1996.

Feel free to waste your time on futile disputes on whether property will grow or whether perth is a good place to invest.

Unfortunately property is so forgiving type of investment that even those who left on this forum can actually look like they are succeeding.

Hey BC, think about what ToDo said in his first post:

there's some weird logic in there somewhere

Weird logic is not to listen to someone who bought 67 properties while this forum could not decide which way market goes. Average CG on those newly bought properties was $97K for the last 12 months.

Get the calculator and figure out how much my opinion worth. Do not forget that I am in the property game since 1996.

Couldn't be bothered. Don't really believe you anyway.

Feel free to waste your time on futile disputes on whether property will grow or whether perth is a good place to invest.

I'm surprised you bother trying to help us, seeing you hold us in such contempt :rolleyes:.

Unfortunately property is so forgiving type of investment that even those who left on this forum can actually look like they are succeeding.

That's good then, isn't it? Even the losers "left on this forum" can make money :p.

This is to explain why I feel entitled not to show any respect to those who are going to engage into futile and fruitless discussions with myself.

I don't know which country you are from - from your use of language it is not Australia - but here we tend to respect people even if they hold opinions which are different to our own.

I was of the opinion that most posters on the forums were bulls not bears. There are a couple of notorious bears. Mostly the reason you get people disagreeing with you is that you are so strongly opinionated and try to rubbish Perth where certain people have made some very good gains.

being blindly bullish is just as bad - if not worse, then being blindly bearish.

i'm still having trouble ascertaining exactly why this thread was started - to rub our faces in something? to prove a point? because someone was bored?

Back