Pre-Auction Inspection offer recommendation

I have decided to go for a pre-auction inspection, for my peace of mind, but also partly because the property I'm considering is rather old. Is there any reputable building/pest inspectors in Melbourne who offers pre-auction inspection discounts? Or it can be a less comprehensive inspection.

I think you'll find building inspectors will charge the same fee, whether or not the property is selling via auction or not. It's irrelevant really. You do need to find out the defects before you bid. Best of luck with it all.

.....the property I'm considering is rather old. Is ....pre-auction inspection .....QUOTE]

Hi Chun

www.justinspections.com.au No idea about discounting, but I have used Just Inspections a few times over the years and found to my great chagrin they were just as thorough and diligent when I was selling (!) as when I was buying!

Hope this helps
Kristine

Thanks! Had a quick look. They offer a cheaper Pre-purchase verbal inspection, which will suit my case well, as I am only after a final 'green light' prior to auction.

Back