Hi,

As a property professional (qualified valuer and licensed buyers agent), I am interested to hear the opinion of other property investors around Australia and property investing in 2010.

Mainly which states, suburbs and why?

Thanks. :)

From around the BBQ owner occupiers are thinking of upgrading, so hopefully this will pick up any drop off in first home buyers.

Still some parts of sydney are at or below 2003 levels so onwards and upwards I say.

Hi,

As a property professional (qualified valuer and licensed buyers agent), I am interested to hear the opinion of other property investors around Australia and property investing in 2010.

You are the professional one so what do you think we should be doing?

You are the professional one so what do you think we should be doing?

But the question is he a professional property investor in his own right?

IMHO one does not become one until they are self funded with out the need for any supplementary income.

Hi,

Seems a funny question to ask,after having a quick look at your companies web page,but i guess we are all suckers for people
who help investors navigate uncertainty,what i want to know as you are a property professional what do you think??..willair..

I predict the sun will still rise and set on the 1/1/10. :)

Property, the market will decide its future, I still see the underlying facts are the market in some areas is undersupply and over demand, this wont change in any hurry, if worst will get a little stringer :) and in some areas it is TBC.

There is a lot of positives surrounding property in 2010 which will reflect the prices and returns come the 29th december 2010 when someone asks what predictions for 2011 will be.

as for areas, tips or deals, need to do research here, and ensure your buying well priced properties with strong yeilds and demands come thus time.

Goodluck for the next 12 months.

Hi,

My prediction is:

With the renewed interest in property, the somersoft website will again be peppered by marketing, masquerading as threads by promotion hungry business startups with next to no posts.

Happy new year to all.:)

Peter 14.7

I predict all good quality metro located property will at least double in value in the next 7-10 years. Thats all that matters to me :p

Great replies

I predict all good quality metro located property will at least double in value in the next 7-10 years. Thats all that matters to me :p

Great replies from all, good to see that the market is confident and people are still thinking about property and posting even on the days leading upto New Years Eve.

As for my thoughts, i mirror some of the comments here also, low supply, high demand areas will always do well, 2010 looks to be better placed for growth in comparison to last 2 years and i think 2011 will be even better.

Happy New Years.

My prediction is:

With the renewed interest in property, the somersoft website will again be peppered by marketing, masquerading as threads by promotion hungry business startups with next to no posts.

Peter 14.7

: ) I agree . here here

My prediction is:

Peter 14.7

lol couldn't of said it better myself

Back