Pretty pics

Hi all, a few before and after photos from a renovation I advised on a few months back...

Before
Beenwerrin_Cres_Exterior_-_BEFORE_Big.png

After
Beenwerrin_Cres_Exterior_-_AFTER_Big.png

Before
Beenwerrin_Cres_Lounge_-_BEFORE_Big.png

After (amazing what some great staging can do too!)
Beenwerrin%20Cres%20Lounge%20-%20AFTER_Big.jpg

More pics on website

Looks great.

When I saw your user name and the subject title I thought there was gonna be a spam post at first! :eek:

hi Jane

great transformation!

what's that stuff over the external windows? are they timber slats?
Thanks! Yes they're timber slats. We used them to disguise not-very-nice brown anodised window joinery.

That looks great - what was the budget for the living room?
Hi Shahin, I don't have a break down room-by-room but all that was done in the living was to paint the exposed timber beam/rafters + render/paint the brick wall. In fact the existing walls weren't even re-painted! Nor was the carpet changed. I would think render for that wall + painting would have been approx $1500-$2000 or so.

Thanks! Yes they're timber slats. We used them to disguise not-very-nice brown anodised window joinery.

Hi Shahin, I don't have a break down room-by-room but all that was done in the living was to paint the exposed timber beam/rafters + render/paint the brick wall. In fact the existing walls weren't even re-painted! Nor was the carpet changed. I would think render for that wall + painting would have been approx $1500-$2000 or so.

great, how much was the external render?? and those timber slats, how much do they cost?

ps I ve seen you ve domne the drive way and put multiple lights on the outside

would $9k drive way, $2k for lights and wiring be about right?

Very nice work! Great design.

I would like to do something like this once I buy a place. Such a cost effective facelift with very good results. I'm not very imaginative at all so I have to ask, but how much ('roughly') would your input be worth on a project like this?

Once again, congrats.

great, how much was the external render?? and those timber slats, how much do they cost?

ps I ve seen you ve domne the drive way and put multiple lights on the outside

would $9k drive way, $2k for lights and wiring be about right?

Hi TMNT, Yes I believe the driveway cost them around $9-$10k and lights may not have been quite $2k - probably closer to $800-$1000 for external lighting.

Very nice work! Great design.

I would like to do something like this once I buy a place. Such a cost effective facelift with very good results. I'm not very imaginative at all so I have to ask, but how much ('roughly') would your input be worth on a project like this?

Once again, congrats.

Thank you - my fee on this one (for internal and external design/reno advice) was $1590+gst

Back