price for concrete driveway

Does anyone have any idea if there is a rough estimate you can do for a concrete driveway? Is it done per meter, linear meter, by volume or what?

We want to either widen driveway and replace broken crossover then stencil, or replace the whole lot and pathways, then stencil.

Had a quote a couple of years back for replace crossover and widen at top for two cars of $11,000!

Not keen on doing the work of shuttering, etc myself, just want it done!

In regional NSW.

:confused:

It is per square metre. I don't know the prices in regional areas but in Sydney
it's starts from about $65 per m² plus excavation/pump.

Concrete driveway prices

We had a plain concrete driveway done recently. It included a 32sqm garage slab with some deepened edge beam, a long concrete driveway, a rainwater tank slab, a slab for our spa and a garden shed slab.

All up it was 160sqm.

From memory, by the time we paid our excavator (who lived across the road so no transport costs) and our concretor, it was about $10.5k. This also included the pump.

Our excavator also included in the cost the tipping of our old strip driveway (2 loads) and he tipped gravel and spread it as necessary for the base.

So was about $65 per square meter (cashy).

This was in western Sydney. If anyone wants a good concretor, I would recommend him. He turned up when he said he would and he did the job when he said he would. Much better than the gutter guy we had who I would never recommend to anyone.

Send me a PM if you want the concretor's number.

Concreting

Thanks everyone, really helpful.
I am in Southern Highlands, NSW so prices are probably relevant.
I'll measure it up and work out what it will cost me then look at getting some quotes.

Hi!

Wondering if anyone gotten a quote on a coloured driveway in Sydney recently?

What is the average people are paying?

We are looking at a driveway + around the house + pavement to the granny flat we are looking to build.

We got a quote of $110 per sqm recently. Is this excessive?

you gotto shop around. conrete driveways can cost anything 1500-2500.
i got a guy in melbourne here who does 30sqm for $1200 cash, so far nobody could beat that here.

i would do concreting over paving - as it is less costly and if not done properly paving can cost a bit to repair

you gotto shop around. conrete driveways can cost anything 1500-2500.
i got a guy in melbourne here who does 30sqm for $1200 cash, so far nobody could beat that here.

i would do concreting over paving - as it is less costly and if not done properly paving can cost a bit to repair

The last concrete supply cost that I got quoted earlier in the year was around $200/m3 for over 1000 m3.

That equates to a supply cost of at least $20/m3 (based on 100 mm thick), add reo F72 mesh, edgeboards, labour for placing/finishing.

Back