Price Guide

Hi

The elctronic newsletter from "Your mortgage weekly" arrived in my letterbox last night and I noticed this article. I hope that you find the information helpful.

"Get a rundown of the past week's auction results and clearance rates in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra. Emailed to you free of charge each week, the Home Price Guide newletter will help you stay informed about the current autcion climate.

Find out which properties sold for the most money and where the cheapest buys are located. Get the lowdown on upcoming auctions, properties to watch and opinions on the market. Select the city edition you wish to receive and nominate up to three postcodes of special interest."

To subscribe visit:

www.homepriceguide.com.au/newsletter/index.cfm

Cheers

Dale

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Dale,

It sais - First Postcode $49.95, Second $35.05...

Sorry for asking such simple question but when they say "first" does it means one only or any one (any where) but one at the time.

Let say it would be Sydney 2000 and that's it, I will watch Sydney 2000 for 12 month or can I use it one at the time, let say 2000, then punch in Melbourne 3000, ...4000, etc.

Basically - how does it work?
Thanks in advance.

Serge.

Reply: 1.1

Serge,

Its basically a bulk discount, the more you buy "per order", the cheaper it is.

So you ring this month to buy 1, it will cost you $49,

Next month you order 2 more, #1 of the 2nd order will be $49, #2 of the same order will be cheaper.

Michael G.

Reply: 1.1.1

Hi all,

Just want to pass on a new website I found that may be of interest to those who want to do their research on prices of properties in their area. They charge for reports, but there is a 'free' stats report on the "postcode profile". Interesting....

http://www.propertyvalue.com.au

Danny

Back