PRICEFINDER data base access for SYDNEY/NSW

Hi everyone. Great news !! those who have asked me & wanted access to SYDNEY / NSW for PRICEFINDER.... in the past i had to say no as we didnt have it..... BUT i am happy to say that i have now managed to get our group access to this !@. i did a bit of wrangling !! so we now have ALL of QLD and NSW in their entirety and for the full 'PRO' package.

We used to be just QLD.....so now we can do NSW too. !

also i didnt realise before too well, but we also get whats called the 'SOLO' package access for the other states (still a group access but a package offering called SOLO) which includes VIC SA WA. this gives full price history of properties, radial searches, land details (plan#, sizing m2, etc), pricing estimates using the PF logorithms, suburb research stats, etc so SOLO its great in itself too and totally useful to all would be investors seeking property in those areas. so PRO package for QLD, NSW, ......... Solo for WA VIC SA.

this private group access is a financviial yr group and runs from now until July 1 next yr. membership is $360 for the years access. email me on [email protected] in you want to fill up the final spots i have left for this group. be quick as NSW has had lots on interest in the past that we couldnt offer. but now can. for private investor use only tho.

cheers rod

Interested. Is it a one off yearly fee and we renew again the following year? Or a monthly instalment ?

So let me get this straight

You get access to everything in Australia, but for NSW/QLD is pro package (including CMA's etc) and for all other states its solo?

This is a proper licence right? Not where we buy one and secretly share it with multiple people?

Hi Nek, best if anyone is interested is to email me on the gmail address, as i dont check this here sometimes for weeks. but to answer your question, yes we have a legitimate group access to PF. i negotiated it with PF and they are aware of what we do. we have some minor limitations, one being that no one professional can use the system, (ie agents, small investment property companies, or even tele-marketers using it for prospecting or any other businesses sharing with staff etc.)

the system works well and will continue to do so. can save you potentially thousands on your next purchase.

fee is annual. pay for 12 months up front. $360 per person for the year. in this case its paying now until July 1, 2011, a financial year.

cheers

Back