Pricefinder property search tool - who wants to join us for cheap access

Hi, for those that have seen my posts before know I originally setup a group access to RP Data yrs ago so we could get a group to have cheap access for searching for property data. we did that over 6 yrs ago and its worked a treat for all of us. this year we switched over to Pricefinder, which mostly all of us find a far better tool. its really good.

last year due to demand of people asking me for access to our group, i started a mid year (financial year ) group. it goes from July to June the following year.

well that group is renewing now and as usual a few people drop out form year to year and we have some spots left to fill for the coming year. in fact this group needs a few more people added to it to make it viable. so i am looking for anyone interested in joining us for this mid year group.

costs for an annual membership for all of us is $360 each for the year. this gives us 365 day access 24/7. (ha, less than $1 a day. hmmm not bad hadn't thought of it like that b4). anyway its great value compared what you'd pay by yourself. its the PRO service. and our area is all of QLD and northern NSW from Gold Coast/Tweed border down to Coffs Harbour. (sorry dont have Sydney or Vic access).

so if you want to have the insider info on any property you might be looking to buy, i have found both RP and Pricefinder such invaluable tools to get a leg up on the agents and sellers as to real pricing info.

our group is only for private use. for people looking for investment properties for themselves. no agents or any other professionals - pls dont apply. we cant offer access to them as our terms and conditions with Pricefinder wont allow such usage and access. if you want more info or want to join up, please email me at [email protected]

cheers rod

Shared access Price Finder or RP Data

Hi,

I am interested in shared access for SE QLD, please pm or email me, thank you.

I am also open to access for pricefinder (PDSlive) or similar.

Regards,

Patrick
clie AT iinet DOT net DOT au

Access details?

Rod,

I have emailed and transferred the payment for the shared access to PriceFinder, can you please confirm you have received them. If so, can you please provide me with the access details.

Thank you.

Patrick

pricefinder

Hi,
Has this been set up for Victoria yet, if so are there any places left,
if not i can set 1 up if you like, if anyone else is interested say 10 minimum cheaper if we can get more, everyone wins that way
Daryl

Hi Rodhuy,

Best of luck Rodhuy with getting some extra members for your subscription covering the QLD and northern NSW from Gold Coast/Tweed border down to Coffs Harbour areas.

Hope you don't mind that a few of us have put up our hands for a membership covering Victoria.

You out there Dazza1969? Are you still looking to set up a membership for Victoria?

Alright...

I'm pretty keen to get active to start an account for VIc. Now the question is how long do we want the subscription for.

Ozgal, I see that you are pretty keen.

I think i'll start a new thread specially for the guys interested in VIc.

Hi mech81,

Count me in...

I think the subscriptions are for one year, but not 100% sure about that.

Also, darn shame the Vic information may not be the most complete.

Anyway, happy to be part of the subscription if enough Victorians make a commitment.

Will keep my eyes peeled for your new thread. ;)

I'm also Interested in Vic access

There is no such thing as VIC access.

Pricefinder is structured on a state by state basis for ownership data. In VIC it isn't available.

You would get sales related data for all states, regardless of which state you sign up for ownership data on.

Cheers,
Matt

HI Rod

Does this cover Glen innes and surrounding areas. If so please PM me how much it is and count me in if there are places available.

Thanks

Will

There is no such thing as VIC access.

Pricefinder is structured on a state by state basis for ownership data. In VIC it isn't available.

Can I confirm, does this mean that Pricefinder does NOT give access to Sales history in VIC? Or are you referring to something else? If so, what other products do? RPData?

Back