PriceFinder Sharing for WA

Noticed that there was a thread for RPData shared access, so thought I'd add this one.

Is anyone interested in sharing PriceFinder.com.au for WA?

I currently have an account and would like to split the cost with others.
Would be approx $10-20/mn per person depending on # of people.

Also am keen on an RPData account if anyone wants to trade access.

Thanks

Sorry Ross I have been runing around lately and haven't had a chance to get on the forums.

Currently I'm weighing up the cost of my subscription at the moment. It's currently on a 3month renewal agreement (expiring Dec I think from memory).
With additional users to share the cost, I thought it would work out better for everyone.

As such I'd ideally like to share the costs with people interested in WA access and/or anyone willing to share their RPData WA access with me (as I have no interest outside of WA currently).

Will reply to your PM later tonight Ross, Thanks.

G'day Kai-zen,

I'm interested in getting rpdata, price finder or something with sales history

What are the cost involved?

Cheers

Chippo

Hi Chippo.

The cost would probably be ~$20/month (tri-monthly billed) if we can get a minimum of 4 people (I will bear the extra cost myself).

nb. The account is a PRO account.

Thanks

Last edited:
Is anyone still intrested in this, as it looks like I might have to start a subscription.

I am looking at subscribing to W.A ONLY.... Is anyone else intrested.

-Frank

i was just browsing through threads and came accross this one. Just curious, what is the difference between RP Data/PriceFinder and a REIWA membership?

apologies for asking such a dumb question lol I was just on the "reiwa" PriceFinder so they are obviously the same thing.. So what's the difference between PriceFinder and RP Data??

Back