Pricefinder Subscription - Calling all VIC parties interested

Yup Ms Jade...sorry if I didnt make this clear..

its for the Pro Access

Its the subscription that goes for 130/mth. I'm asking for a year's subscription as it would make it worth my while to organise something like this for year instead of a month by month

Just a note guys,

I have just added a condition of getting the funds upfront. Let me know what you guys think. Am happy to work out a solution on this. I just realised that we need commitment for this to work out for the year.

Dennis

Hi Dennis

I have not use this before but does it generate reports for each house and give estimate sale price so that we can use to use the price estimate to buy the property?

Also how to pay the fee to you?
Does each person has a login name and password or share one?

Please count me in also.

Regards
Tri

Hi Tri,

Have a look at this. This will probably answer your first question
http://www.pricefinder.com.au/demo.html?rv=6910

If you look at the other demos, there is a price estimate and comparer too

With the fee, Once we have enough numbers, I will get everyone to internet debit the funds into a separate account (I have one always handy). Then I will get an account for us which i think will have the same account login and password.

Let me know guys if there are better ways to handle this as this is my first time

P/S To Tri: PM me your contact so that once we have enough numbers, I will SMS everyone directly so we don't waste as much time.

1 to go!!

Looking at the good response guys, Once we have 10 - do u want to stop recruiting or just wait 3 days and then cutoff? This subscription and forum thread is as much your own as much mine. Let me know what you guys reckon.

One last thing Mech81,

I recall reading on another post somewhere that one account can be shared, so that each user has subaccount under the one login/password. I imagine the main account holder (Mech81) may have to set up the subaccounts. Does anyone know if this is the case, i.e. some of the other responders in this thread who already have accounts in other states?

I'm not sure about the logins for sharing the access as this is my first time as well. I'm learning as this is going along :)

OK....I'm at work now. When I get home tonight, I'll will SMS everyone to check their PMs tonight and officially close recruitment then. So anyone thinking of sharing please let me know by 9pm tonight, reply here and PM me your contact number -otherwise we'll consider it as have not committed. Any questions keep them coming. Good to ask now before all gets up and going.

We have 11 now and we can take more but recruitment closes tonight at 9pm as we wont want to wait too long. I wont be able to organise things till tonight as I'm at work but see ya guys at 9pm... Dennis

**** due to my ineptness, I just realised that the maximum per account is 10 logins. Please read below for further updates***

Last edited:
My apologies to MSB. I just realised the max number per PRO account is 10 ppl and the number has been met before you posted.

As I mentioned that the conditions are that those that have posted here and given me their contact numbers are the ones that have committed to this subscription. Unfortunately, due to me not receiving their contact numbers before 10 were reached, Babiker and Louie1975 missed out.

I'm in the process of PM'ing everyone else. Cheers and sorry for the confusion.

Hi Dennis,

about Victoria Subcription to pricefinder The $130 only covers the subcription to pricefinder but you also need to choose what areas you want access to eg access to the whole metro area is $2,089.32 / month whole country area is $833.58 / month and the whole state is $2,912.90 / month

PRO
$130/Month + GST
Australia Wide^ (VG Data Additional)

may need to look into this a little further

Dazza

We have 11 now and we can take more but recruitment closes tonight at 9pm as we wont want to wait too long. I wont be able to organise things till tonight as I'm at work but see ya guys at 9pm... Dennis

**** due to my ineptness, I just realised that the maximum per account is 10 logins. Please read below for further updates***

Hi Dennis, you actually get 11 log ins in total you would become administrator so you have your own log in and then addition 10 log ins, also you can add 5 more log ins at a time.

Dazza

Hi Dazza1969

I'll definitely follow this up tomorrow.

Other thing is that I've just been stopped in my tracks in subscribing for an account. In Victoria, the Pro account can only be used for Real estate agents and Valuers only. Cr*p. ARGGH!!!

So much for that. Unless someone in our grp of 10 has a RE or valuers certificate, i don't think there's nothing much I can do. :mad:

Wish Pricefinder would mention this in bold on their website for potential VIC customers.

To note: Dazza1969 and I are looking at other options at present. He's got QLD access with VIC access(not sure how that works) but he's sending me an example of a property report to see if its worthwhile. I'll post it up here and see if we can join under his login. Sorry guys...Didnt expect this to happen. :(

About the logins, now thats something else the pricefinder website didnt mention. They just said max of 10 logins. Grrrr

To everyone in this thread,

Darryl has kindly lent his expertise from his account to let me have a look at what the Pricefinder property report contains. Here it is:
http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=39a28cc4d6553e2df2657e2e23d05395

You will need to download the file before viewing.

Unfortunately, it still doesnt change the fact that I/we wont be able to subscribe to the PRO account. For those who have paid, I will refund your monies. For those who havent, please hold off payments. Am sorry to get your hopes up (and mine too).

Darryl did mention there may be other options but at this point I'm stopping the group thing until we have something for certain.
:(

No wonder REs are making a manipulative market out of this. Here's an article to cap this off. It shows how the VIC government is in on this nonsense by witholding information
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/agents-withhold-house-price-data-20110709-1h859.html

Last edited:
Back