Process for selling myself?

Follow up is Monday, 2 days is ample time for a prospect to digest.

Thanks Scott but I do want to give them a couple business days to get their house in order and will follow up on Wednesday morning, don't want to come across as desperate.

On another note, got another call from a prospective buyer last night who's very keen and wants it - that's 2 now that have called after Saturday's first open expressing keen interest so that's very pleasing. I'm waiting for a formal offer from one of them tomorrow afternoon at the latest and then that's when I'll start calling all interest parties inviting them to put their best foot forward via a formal offer as well (if they like).

Still also continuing to get further enquiries about inspection times etc, another 3 over the weekend who are new.

So far very pleased with how this has gone but now it's time to try and convert those prospects into an actual buyer and most importantly at a price we are happy with.

Perhaps a title change would be appropriate!

Your questions weren't the first thing I thought of!

:p

pinkboy

Come on now, try and be a bit more constructive.

"Process for selling yourself"

I'm not too sure about all the specifics, but I know step 1 is to put on fishnet stockings.

Hi All,

An update, we have a formal offer of $390k on the table unconditional 60 day settlement - my Wife and I will consider over the next 24 hours. Still getting a fair few enquiries though so it's a catch 22 whether we accept or wait until Saturdays open to see if further interest arrives etc.

Had to also increase the price on the Ad to $382+ because we formally rejected a previous offer for that amount previously, my understanding by law this must be done but I could be wrong.

Going ok thus far folks :)

You can still get around it as you might not of liked the conditions ;)

However if it was unco and they agreed to your settlement period then yes you would need to.

However if there was any conditions or even if it was unco but you didn't like the settlement date the you don't need to change it.

Price isn't everything ;)

You can still get around it as you might not of liked the conditions ;)

However if it was unco and they agreed to your settlement period then yes you would need to.

However if there was any conditions or even if it was unco but you didn't like the settlement date the you don't need to change it.

Price isn't everything ;)

Ah good point, thanks Big Will :)

An update-

We had another 5 through today with another couple returning from last week.

Had a call in the afternoon from a party last week who wish to put in a formal offer of $393k and 120 settlement unconditional. Have sent them the Contract of Sale that's 2 formal offers on the table for us to consider and a possible 3rd from another party arriving on Tuesday too.

There's a good chance it will be sold by COB Tuesday, I'll work on the formal bidders to try and get the best settlement terms possible and price obviously.

Heading in the right direction, have really enjoyed doing this myself but it does get busy and a bit stressful sometimes, but definitely no regrets and the results in my opinion are equal or better than any agent would be getting (I got 2 leading agents to give me a ESR prior to putting it on the market).

SOLD folks at $393k and a long settlement until Oct 31 which suits my family just fine.

Took 3 weeks and 2 opens and we got more or at the upper end of what 2 leading agents in the area valued it prior to us going it alone :)

Over the moon and stoked, would recommend anyone who has the time and patience with a unique property to give it a crack, my wife and I actually enjoyed the whole process not to mention the $9k or so we saved which is a bonus.

SOLD folks at $393k and a long settlement until Oct 31 which suits my family just fine.

Took 3 weeks and 2 opens and we got more or at the upper end of what 2 leading agents in the area valued it prior to us going it alone :)

Over the moon and stoked, would recommend anyone who has the time and patience with a unique property to give it a crack, my wife and I actually enjoyed the whole process not to mention the $9k or so we saved which is a bonus.
Well done. That is a great result! :)

Back