Professional Indemnity insurance Q?

Heya,

I'm getting into the real estate sector and was wondering what you guys do for professional indemnity insurance? Any sites/providers you can recommend?

Cheeeeers,

F.

Heya,

I'm getting into the real estate sector and was wondering what you guys do for professional indemnity insurance? Any sites/providers you can recommend?

Cheeeeers,

F.

Do you mean, you are becoming a realestate agent or becoming serious about investing/developing? You need to define what you mean by sector.

If it's an rea, you need to seek info from your state body (say reinsw). If it's an investor as such there is no product that I use beyond comprehensive landlord's cover and public risk. A good insurance broker would be able to help you in that regard.

If you are a professional in another domain, then you should seek a product suitable to that industry. A broker or financial planner should help.

BTW, welcome to the forum friendster. :)

Like the poster above said, it all depends on what exactly you're planning to do. Personally, I have only heard good things about a company called www.bizcover.com.au

I'm yet to actually get pro indemnity renewed, but based on feedback on another discussion board that I use, these guys seem to be the best solution for all things you need.

edit: just noticed they also have a FAQ for each occupation :D

Hi
Filled in the info and it got to the end - please complete your name address and phone no and we will get a consultant to call us.

so the online quoting system looks to be a bit of a con

So much for bizcover IMO.

Hi
Filled in the info and it got to the end - please complete your name address and phone no and we will get a consultant to call us.

so the online quoting system looks to be a bit of a con

So much for bizcover IMO.

Hi everyone,

thanks for all your help and advice. It actually worked for me and I have now purchased a policy. I didn't have to fill in info and get a call - just did everything online and then got a call from Brad (?) the next day saying thank you for the purchase and asked for some feedback. Really great service :D

Perhaps your answers to one of the questions made it difficult for them to give you a quote (maybe you earn too much or too little money?)

Regards.

Back