Propert Manager doesn't return my calls...

Hi,

I have this situation where I leave messages to the Property Manager but she doesn't return my calls. There are certain matters I have to discuss with her, including updates on things that needs to be done to the property (some in progress already) and I just don't succeed to get in touch with her. I left messages on her fix line and mobile (I don't have her e-mail address), but nothing. It happened in the past and only after a while she contacting me with some progress updates on the matters... Otherwise all reports, payments, etc. are on time. It's just this, and it is frustrating as there could be weeks without any news from her...

Is it something normal to happen? Is this happening to you as well? If not, what is the best course of action? I've raised this once to her manager, a few months ago, and the manager made the relevant calls and enquries, coming back to me promptly in the same day.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Asi102

Leave a message that you considering changing to another pm i am sure they will contact you ASAP :) then nicely tell them that you would appreciate in future being called back when you leave a message if they want to keep your business with them.

I have this situation where I leave messages to the Property Manager but she doesn't return my calls.

You are paying the PM she should return your calls promptly!

My PM's return my phone calls, mobile calls or emails messages promptly.

Sheryn

Hi,

Thank you for your advise. I will leave a more firm message to see what's happening. But, based on the fact that this happens since a good while, I'm strongly considering to change the PM altogether. I'm currently learning the process of checking in choosing one.

Also, I'm learning as I might consider to DIY property management, but I want to be sure I know most of the things and have all contacts to be ready for this.

Thank you for your help into this.

Kind regards,
Asi102

Leave a message that you considering changing to another pm i am sure they will contact you ASAP :) then nicely tell them that you would appreciate in future being called back when you leave a message if they want to keep your business with them.

I agree froggy.
I fired my previous pm that keep failing to call me back or renew the lease! They rang me back real quick after another property manager went in and picked up the keys and took over management.

Last edited:
Most PM's are useless. Its pretty rare to find areal good one.

Just change PM's without bothering her again. You should be bale to get a PM recommendation for the area your IP is in on here.

Just change PM's without bothering her again. You should be bale to get a PM recommendation for the area your IP is in on here.

Thats what I did with one of my PM's good move it was too now my rent comes on time all the time
and all my calls are always returned quick not that iv needed to call her much

just get a new PM

you better get a new PM ASAP.
This lazy type of PM, never care about client, even never look after your IP. These happened to me, and i switched to a new PM. He found out that tenant's payment was 2 months behind.

The best way to guarantee a response is to send a written letter stating you are providing them with their notice to terminate the agency agreement.

I can almost guarantee a response within 24 hours :)

Hi,

Thank you for all the details provided. I've changed the PM after doing some due diligence and search on the market. I've chosen a different one. As I can now that has happened to others as well, the PM called me immediately after getting the official note that another PM is taking over. I have explained clearly why and she said she didn't got my messages. I then asked if she didn't got any of my landline and mobile messages as well as the ones left with the Receptionist? The answer was ... a long silence on the phone.... Anyway, now the property is with a new PM - let's see what's happening...

Thank you again for your help into this.

Kind regards,
Asi102

You are paying this company to manage your property, and keep you updated with general details to your investment portfolio, if they do not have the courtesy to return your calls, then l would put it in writing to the principal of the agency.

I would be very disapointed if my principal came to me with a simple task like to reply to my owners.

Put it in writing.

Hope this helps.:)

Back