Properties recently Reduced for quick sale!

can any one tell me if they have used this site before

[EDIT]url removed[/EDIT]

Only list these properties that have been reduced for quick sale or so called bargains....I am thinking about joining:)......just seeing if anyone has joined before , and if it worked for them .......thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
spam1.jpg

Cheers,
Beef.

Only list these properties that have been reduced for quick sale or so called bargains....I am thinking about joining:)......just seeing if anyone has joined before , and if it worked for them .......thanks in advance

The idea is good but I don't know how it will work in practice.
To make it work it should have been free to list and view for a considerable amount of time, eg a couple of years till they've established a customer and agent base.

It's pointless for someone to join if the content is of no use to him
and for properties to be discounted by a high amount they will have to be previously overpriced or it will be unwanted stuff

sqmresearch.com.au has reports of houses that have been sitting around for ages, and these are often hagglable down to 'bargains'. There's usually something 'wrong' with houses that have been hanging around forever but if you have the time and elbow grease spare to fix whatever is putting everyone else off (assuming it is fixable), that's fantastic.

Or you could just watch listings in your local area and note which ones just aren't selling, or have had price reductions. Its free.

Hi 1 Poster, why don't you just say I have this website that I want you to visit and then join instead of pretending to be someone that stumbled across it. :rolleyes:

Hi 1 Poster, why don't you just say I have this website that I want you to visit and then join instead of pretending to be someone that stumbled across it. :rolleyes:

ouch.......

I thought of this, but gave her the benefit of the doubt.

The one I posted could be better, as I mentioned, it looks free.:)

Cheers,

F

thanks Rachels but i have nothing to do with the site

[EDIT]url removed[/EDIT]

If i did i would have said so i was only asking if anyone had used it - it looked good to me

thanks Rachels but i have nothing to do with the site

If i did i would have said so i was only asking if anyone had used it - it looked good to me

And I suppose you just inadvertently posted the link twice in the same thread.
"Ängela" you must think we are all so stupid.

If it looks like spam, if it smells like spam, It's SPAM!

Straight away your jolly cut n paste demeanor reeks of it. This is now getting to be an very tired old trick. I never thought you were stupid enough to try twice.

It took me 2 minutes to track down your "task". Does this sound familiar?

Instructions: Find 20 Real Estate related forums and post the Ad (copy and paste) title and description below only once in each forum.......Upon completion of task, Please send us the url links to all 20 forum post in order to be paid

Properties that have been recently REDUCED for quick SALE!

(Ad description below)

I found this great site today, its a real estate site that you guys might benefit from, it's a property site that's aimed to help buyers as it only shows houses that have recently been reduced in price and how long they have been on the market for, I've never come across a site like this as an investor, just thought you might like to check it out, i have copied some info for you from the site below:

http://www. discountproperties. com.au is a Real Estate listings site that ONLY lists properties that have been Discounted from their original asking price and have also been on the market for at least 2 months.ALL properties on our site have recently been reduced in price for quick sale ...VENDOR SAYS SELL!!

We show the buyer:

* Only properties that have been discounted in price from their original asking price
* How much the property has been reduced by
* The original asking price
* How long the property has been on the market for (original listing date)
* This valuable information has never been released to the public before, until now

See all properties we have, that have been Discounted for quick sale here
http://www. discountproperties. com.au

The Domain name is changed but the "Task" remains the same.
And to think you sell your soul to Tane Taiaroa for a lousy $3.00 per spam.

My evidence, well the original shorttask . com site is now down but you no doubt picked up the job from a phoenix like site that rose up again directed by the same people infecting the web. Click here for cached details.

This will probably be modded out as it should have been as soon as the thread opened but now I hope it stays as a warning example to those new to forums exactly what spam smells like.

"Angela" ... Get a real job. :p

Cheers,
Beef.

Houses mostly sit around because they are overpriced to start with. When they are reduced they get to a level they are supposed to be priced at. (fair or near market price) Not a bargain price.

If they are priced correctly from the beginning they will sell in a reasonable time. If not, they will just sit there.

sqmresearch.com.au has reports of houses that have been sitting around for ages, and these are often hagglable down to 'bargains'. There's usually something 'wrong' with houses that have been hanging around forever but if you have the time and elbow grease spare to fix whatever is putting everyone else off (assuming it is fixable), that's fantastic.

Or you could just watch listings in your local area and note which ones just aren't selling, or have had price reductions. Its free.

Going stale can be a benefit for buyers

Houses mostly sit around because they are overpriced to start with. When they are reduced they get to a level they are supposed to be priced at. (fair or near market price) Not a bargain price.

If they are priced correctly from the beginning they will sell in a reasonable time. If not, they will just sit there.

Agree. Have come across many examples of this. Those properties go stale and end up being perceived as lemons by the "general buyer audience".

This works out as a benefit for those who come across them when the vendor (and listing agent exclusivity loss looming) become more amenable to a low price quick settlement.

Have purchased one like this on two occsaions to date. Large hit rate in rea.com.au and one was re-listed three times. I was cashed (SMSF purchase) and bought very well.

I have my eyes on a couple that are ridiculously priced and have been floating around for nearly 12 months. They've rejected one offer so far, however with rate rises (unless the advertised price is adjusted down) they will go staler or be pulled from the market. My radar is on.

There can be opportunities in over-priced advertised properties. Not all the time, as you will need a vendor who conforms to some type of eventual market reality. If not, Next :D

Very good detective work BH. Kudos!

Absolutely agree!!!;)

The other giveaway is a spammy post that coincides with the time of registration for the forum.

Good idea to delete these type of posts straight away but the down side of deleting these post immediately is that on a number of occasions they lead to interesting discussions.

Cheers

It took me 2 minutes to track down your "task". Does this sound familiar?
I get a fair few of those on my other forums and my own website. One forum is a D&D one so we get hit quite often with WoW powerlevelling and gold farming ads, very well veiled I must say. Nice to know where they are coming from.

Not always, there's a few out here that are very cheap by anyone's standards, they just need rather large amounts of work or are heinously ugly, or located next to a factory, or have no backyard or something else that is scaring people off. I'd say those ones would sell in a heartbeat in the city, but not out here.

But yes, there are also quite a few beautiful and perfectly good houses out here with nothing 'wrong' with them except the price, and those ones can sit even longer than the renovator's nightmares and ugly ducklings. One in particular is a reasonably nice house (very dated decor - bare brick walls) out here that has been for sale, empty, for coming up on 3 years now. It is $320k. It should be $200k tops. There's no way the owner will drop the price, so it will stay sitting there until the median here starts to get near $320k. Considering it is currently $180k that's a long wait.

Back